Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Horror movie shops in tokyo ? 2012/7/7 23:32
Big city like tokyo should have atleast one big shop for horror movies ? Used shops prefered, do anyone know of such a thing ?
by Johan (guest)  

Re: Horror movie shops in tokyo ? 2012/7/10 06:09
No doubt you should be able to find what you are looking for in Akihabara?
by thany rate this post as useful

Re: Horror movie shops in tokyo ? 2012/7/10 08:42
They should. But I have been there adn I know I will not randomly bumb into one horror shop. =)
by Johan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Horror movie shops in tokyo ? 2012/7/10 09:14
I have been in Tokyo for a couple weeks all in all, and I haven't seen any dedicated horror shops yet. I must say, I never looked for them, but I'm sure the larger DVD stores have a well-sorted horror section.

Are you looking for live action movies, or anime movies/series? Both can offer some excellent horrors. In the latter category I can even recommend a few, if you'd like.

Yodobashi-Akiba is probably the largest shop in Akihabara and they do have a big section of DVD's (they have a big section of anything really). There must be some horror in there, both live action and anime. Heck, any self-respecting DVD store must have a horror section, right? Especially in areas like Akiba, Harajuku and Shibuya (basically the places were most of the youngsters go).

Sorry that I can't be of more help than this :)
by thany rate this post as useful

reply to this thread