Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where to buy stapless-stapler? 2012/7/21 13:54
hi guys.. do you know what shop here in japan near in hyogo perfecture. I can buy cute stapless-stapler? Thanks..
by ashley1  

Re: where to buy stapless-stapler? 2012/7/22 22:19
You might be able to find such a thing in Tokyu Hands. There is one not too far from Sannomiya station in Kobe.

http://sannomiya.tokyu-hands.co.jp/en/index.html
by John B digs Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy stapless-stapler? 2012/7/23 02:31
I second that - Tokyu Hands or maybe Loft in Kobe would be the first place that I'd look. Or check to see if there's a branch of Office Depot nearby.
by Umami Dearest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy stapless-stapler? 2012/9/22 22:00
thanks guys.. I'll try to go there..
by ashley1 rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy stapless-stapler? 2012/9/26 15:48
I received few minutes ago by Sagawa Express an office heavy duty US stapler which works fine up to 100 regular sheets.
As usual I continue to suggest, find your item on rakuten.co.jp, kakaku.com, aucfan.com you will find the largest choices and any cute types if you need.
Joust pay the delivery fees, and after shipped you will receive your item in 24-36 hours.
If you find some problems give it back to the carrier, explain calmly the matter even you do not speak Japanese, then tell them the magic words... "hempin kudasai!"

Mostly they will fill the papers and write in Japanese the problem to return the item.

If it does not happen so, it mean you are happy with your new item, bought at the best market price!
by Luca (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread