Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bento at each train station 2012/7/26 02:16
I will have a trip to Tokyo and wanna know any bento style at each train station available in supermarket.
In order to try at one places, no need to go various places.

Thank in advance
by Gaijin (guest)  

Re: Bento at each train station 2012/7/26 08:58
I have heard of one store (‰w•Ù‰® ‹É) inside inside the paid fare area of Tokyo Station that seems to sell various ekiben from across Japan, but I cannot confirm that it still exists or its location. I get the feeling that it was replaced with a different store in a recent "renewal".

I also remember seeing and using a similar store at Ueno Station (also inside the paid fare area) a while ago, but that station also just got "renewed" and I am not sure whether the shop fell victim to it.

Various supermarkets and department stores periodically have, furthermore, temporary ekiben fairs, but it will be difficult for a tourist to hit such a fair.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Bento at each train station 2012/7/27 08:10
Gransta at B1 level of Tokyo Station has many ekiben shops all in the same area. It's within the ticket gates (paid area.)

If you're outside of ticket gates, go to Daimaru Department store. They have tons of bento too.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bento at each train station 2012/7/27 12:16
Wow thank you. for all answers.
any other suggestion ?
by gaijin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread