Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese lessons in San Antonio Tx? 2004/8/3 10:18
I am trying to find a place that teachs Japanese reading, writing, and speaking to both children and adults. My daughter and I would like to learn Japanese. We are looking for classes in San Antonio, Tx. If anyone knows of any that are reputible, I would be greatful if you would post them. Thank you.
by Andrea  

hope this helps 2007/8/31 10:55
i've been taking japanese at UTSA for a few semesters or so. I too am looking for a tutor. However my sensei is quite good at teaching gramatics and such. I dont know if he does privae tutoring but it wouldnt hurt. His name is Yabe (sensei). He's smart and knows how to make japanese fun! hes also a native speaker!
p.s. try tapes. they may not help with grammer or vocabulary but they did wonders for my pronunciation!!!
by jenna rate this post as useful

I am a Japanese teacher 2010/9/27 06:12
Hi Andrea. I hope this response is not too too late for you and your children.

There is an association called Japan-America Society of San Antonio (JASSA) in San Antonio, and it offers classes to students (better be 13+ yo due to class structure) and adult at all levels. I have been teaching the student classes and just started to teach adult intermediate. If you are interested, please refer to the JASSA website: http://www.jas-sa.org/

I also teach privately for groups and individuals. The ages of my students ranges from 10-17 right now, but I am able to teach adult as well. I will send you the fee schedule if you are interested.

Thanks and good luck!
by TYamazaki (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread