Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Permanent Residence 2012/8/16 21:52
I used to live in Okinawa Japan as a dependant. I now live in the UK and am a British citizen. I would like to move back to Okinawa, and have some capital that I can invest in a business of some type there. My brother and mother still live there, so I will be close to them if I can move there. Is there any way that I can get a permanent visa or something like that?
by Roy Dean (guest)  

Re: Permanent Residence 2012/8/17 12:23
What is your mother's citizenship/visa status, how old are you, and what is your marital status?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread