Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Temperature in Japan during the summer 2012/9/6 23:55
Hi all.I've been wondering a lot lately about how the temperature goes in Japan during the summer.I mean...how hot does it get during the summer?anyone know's the answer to this pls do leave a reply ^^ thks :)
by Kei Takishima  

Re: Temperature in Japan during the summer 2012/9/7 08:02
The temperatures for some major cities are explained here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2273.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Temperature in Japan during the summer 2012/9/7 10:33
Weather is changing a lot:
Better you to take a look at the Japan Meteorological Agency, in seconds you can take a look at tables showing from 1938 or earlier up to currents.

Monthly Mean and Monthly Total Tables

http://www.data.jma.go.jp/obd/stats/data/en/smp/index.html

It is the English page.
by Luca (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Temperature in Japan during the summer 2012/9/10 23:06
Wow thanks a bunch all ^^ i really appreciate all of your replies and the link's ya send me ^^ it's really useful :) Arigatou Gozaimasu ^^
by Kei Takishima rate this post as useful

Re: Temperature in Japan during the summer 2012/9/11 06:54
japanese summer is hot as H and very humid in most cities with temperatures usually around 30-35C, but sendai/akita/aomori/hokkaido areas stay relatively cool, around or under 30C most of the time, and relatively humidity free even during the middle of summer.
by winterwolf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Temperature in Japan during the summer 2012/9/11 21:25
Depends on where you are in Japan. For example, if you're in a place like Nagoya, it's going to be really hot compared to a place like...Aomori or Sapporo or something where it's not particularly hot (imo).

The summers are generally humid, though. As far as the US goes, people from places like California, where the heat is dry and has very little humidity (close to nonexistent, apparently) has trouble dealing with it.
by SSJ Jup81 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread