Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy widest range of Kit Kats? 2012/9/13 01:26
I know that one can often find special edition kit kats in Japan. Friends have brought me back matcha ones and a mont blanc one that I loved.

I'd really like to buy as wide a range of different flavours as I can.

Can anyone advise where to look?

Most of our shopping time will be in Tokyo and Kyoto.

Thank you!
by KaveyF  

Re: Where to buy widest range of Kit Kats? 2012/9/13 11:11
A search on this site for Kit Kat shows this thread from last year,

http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+87152

Shokoku Gotochi has moved because the Tokyo Station First Avenue Snack Center (Okashi Land) took over that area. Shokoku Gotochi had a lot of Kit Kat's before. There is a store right across from Rokurinsha on Ramen Street which has a number of flavors of Kit Kat. I don't read Japanese well, but it may well be where Shokoku Gotochi has moved.

Nikki in Ameyoko is really good too.

There is another candy we found called Meiji Horn, with many different flavors. Quite similar to Kit Kats, they are an easy to find alternative to them.

Dale
by Oenophile Angler rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy widest range of Kit Kats? 2012/9/13 16:27
Thank you!
by KaveyF rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy widest range of Kit Kats? 2012/9/20 14:20
I have bought them for my friend who lives in US. and she really liked it.
actually it's very hard to get them at a store but you can get them easier at online store.
http://search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall/%E3%82%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3%82%AB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88/-/p.0
this is how I bought them.
by yt (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy widest range of Kit Kats? 2012/11/5 18:54
Update:
Best places I found these were in the newsagent/ sweet shop stores within larger stations such as Kyoto Station, and also in the shops at Narita Airport, on departure.
by KaveyF rate this post as useful

reply to this thread