Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Thank you everyone anyone visiting USA 2012/9/26 15:41
I just returned from my trip from Tokyo and would like to thank everyone here for there great answers and recomendations on places to visit. I wish there were more forums like this. Every one is Tokyo was super nice and friendly to me despite being a touristy gaijin. I look forward to my next trip thank you once again. If anybody has any questions about California or Los Angeles feel free to message me or email me. If I have time I can show you around. It's the least I can do. Thank you everyone!!!! I LOVE Japan
by california love  

... 2012/9/26 18:57
Glad you had a good time!

Did you visit any of the shoe stores? Buy anything? What were some of the highlights of your trip?
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Thank you everyone anyone visiting USA 2012/9/27 02:28
Yeah I had a great time
I did visit most of the big spots like kicks lab, huff ,atmos supreme, some store named kykto with amazing clothes and skit. I was really blown away by skit huge inventory of out of stock new and used. I got a good deal on some penny foamposites and blazer sb's
My favorite moments where clubbing at womb, eating at that famous tampura place in shinjuku I forgot the name. And pretty much getting lost and seeing everything it's a beautiful city and culture. I will with our a doubt be back next year.
by california love rate this post as useful

reply to this thread