Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Name of Japanese Song 2012/9/30 01:42
Hello everyone!

There's this store I used to always listen to at the store, it's a J POP song that is performed by a female, it seems. The lyrics are a mixture of Japanese and English, I can't tell the Japanese words, but these English words are in the chorus, "think of you" or something like that.

More details, it's a perky song, not a sad song. Maybe you can help me find it! :D

And thanks!
by Guest (guest)  

Re: Name of Japanese Song 2012/9/30 18:11
A mixture of Japanese and English, containing the text "think of you;" unfortunately this description could fit almost all the songs released by Japanese idols the last 30 years...
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Name of Japanese Song 2012/10/2 17:13
Okay, here are more clues.

It is obviously recent, it was playing on the radio every other day. I don't think the people at the station would want to put a song that is 30 years old every other day.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Name of Japanese Song 2012/10/2 19:57
by 81.3MHz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Name of Japanese Song 2012/10/4 21:04
I can only think of one song right now...and it is most definitely not recent but it is sung by Crystal Kay and called "think of U". I do recall her mixing English and Japanese as she always does. Who knows, maybe that's it? YT it.
by Ran (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread