Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Appliances 2012/10/7 00:27
I am looking for a shop that sells and ships appliances (just a refrigerator and possibly a washing machine). So far, the only website I have found with reasonable shipping is Nitori, but they don't sell appliances.

I would buy from Craigslist, but I can't carry either by myself and I have yet to find someone willing to help me out.
by RaikouNeko  

Re: Appliances 2012/10/7 11:03
I believe that most of the sellers listed here offer reasonable shipping and prices. Some ship for free:
http://kakaku.com/search_results/%97%E2%91%A0%8C%C9/?nkey=&spt=0&act=C...
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Appliances 2012/10/8 11:26
Ships to Japan? If so, every store here that I've bought major appliances at offered shipping and installation. Sometimes its free, but its usually paid. Try your local home center or electronics store. Optionally, home centers often rent kei-trucks for reasonably cheap.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Appliances 2012/10/8 20:17
Major departmental stores and supermarket will arrange shipping at minimum rates with fixed delivery date. We bought and stuffed a huge box and they delivered two days later (depends on location) at only 500yen.

Often, when the store is out on certain seasonal items or large appliances, they will deliver free from factory/manufacturer.

Such services are expected by customers (mostly with bicycles or small cars). Advisable to ask the cashier for directions to the shipping counter.
by Donaldl rate this post as useful

Re: Appliances 2012/10/10 18:15
Do you mean you are going to buy a fridge and a washing machine in Japan and want to have them delivered to the place you're living in Japan.
If that is the case, big appliance shops such as Big Camera, Yodobashi, Yamada denki, etc. have delivery services at a reasonable cost.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread