Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Big men's stores in Hiroshima? 2012/10/13 20:30
One more question...

My husband is a big man, and we often shop at Grand-Back in Tokyo and Osaka, for clothing for him.

This year we're also going to Hiroshima and Nagoya, and were wondering if anyone is aware of any Grand-Back shops or other big men's clothing stores in these places?
by tequilatamm  

Re: Big men's stores in Hiroshima? 2012/10/14 15:56
Cannot say for sure, but i think there was one grand and tall store in Hiroshima.
If you come to Osaka region again, there is a nice store i know. It is in Hyougo actually or rather not too far from Jr Sumiyoshi-Station. Name is 4L shop, they have a rakuten shop as well:
www.rakuten.co.jp/4llll
Found lots of things there
by Rintaru83 rate this post as useful

Re: Big men's stores in Hiroshima? 2012/10/14 21:00
Thanks Rintaru83... looks like the shop you mean is near the sumiyoshi station in Higashinada Ward, not too far from Kobe?

We're in the Osaka area for 5 nights after Hiroshima, so if we head out that direction while we're there, we'll have a look.

There's a really good Grand Back in Kyoto as well, that we'll revisit on this trip.

My husband has actually LOST 15kg, so all the jeans he had, most of which were Edwin jeans are too big now... he needs smaller large sizes... not much bigger than an xl or 2x at this point!

If you read Japanese and could post a more exact address in English, that would be fabulous. If not, I'll do some online translating and see if I can narrow it down!
by tequilatamm rate this post as useful

Re: Big men's stores in Hiroshima? 2012/10/15 11:47
yeah should about be right. i am afraid my japanese is not yet up to level, but i can ask my wife later. i will post a reply in the evening.
On googlemaps go to location "34.715788,135.249992", zoom into street view. If you spin the camera you can see a yellow truck in front of rather large building. That would be the location of the shop. Google maps are older so i cannot be seen there. Again i will post correct address this evening.

Re: Big men's stores in Hiroshima? 2012/10/15 13:09
Thanks Rintaru... I see where you mean!

Re: Big men's stores in Hiroshima? 2012/10/15 17:19
ok, i am glad. do you still need the address?
the shop is medium sized i think, grand back in osaka/namba are certainly bigger, but i found the choices not so good for my own taste. they had some cloth what i would call "gangster style" and lots of other things i did not want to wear. At that 4L shop i found more fashionable cloth (of course might be a personal opinion), some nice shirts, polo shirts and some shorts, which i had trouble finding anywhere else ... and in this summer ... i really needed them.
hope that helps.

Re: Big men's stores in Hiroshima? 2012/10/16 19:12
Hi again Rintaru.

My husband likes very nice quality clothes.

He doesn't like "gangster" style so much, although some of the baggy jeans fit him well!

So if the clothes that are available at this one are a bit more upscale, then I would be interested in the address, if it's not too hard to send!

Thanks again!

Re: Big men's stores in Hiroshima? 2012/10/16 23:36
Address would be:
Japan658-0045 Hyōgo-ken, Kōbe-shi, Higashinada-ku, Mikageishimachi 4-2-1

I think he will be fine there.

reply to this thread