Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wasabi chips 2012/10/22 07:10
I ate some wasabi chips while in Japan and want to find out its name. So i'm not sure if they are sold elsewhere but I had bought them while in Noborobibetsu-shi in a wasabi only store and then I liked them so much my friends drove me to their headquarters in Sapporo and I bought some more. They were nothing like Calbee's, and only had wasabi flavour (not wasabi and soy sauce, not wasabi and shrimp, which i usually came across in supermarkets). So I'd be so glad if anyone could tell me the brand name, it was amazing.

Oh and if it helps, the store had wasabi plant and all types of fresh wasabi - on the street with souvenir shops in Noboribetsu.
by lpemberley (guest)  

Re: Wasabi chips help 2012/10/23 14:59
by wasabixx (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Wasabi chips help 2012/10/26 22:32
thank youuu! yeees, the packaging was different but these are those. can you tell me the romaji of the name? and do you know if they have a website?

by the way i would suggest to everyone to buy these, their wasabi products are also excellent.
by lpemberley (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Wasabi chips help 2012/10/26 22:34
okay is this the site, i think i found it:
http://www.marufuji-wasabi.jp
by lpemberley (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Wasabi chips 2012/10/27 12:52
You made it!
by wasabixx (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread