Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bmobile 1gb Sim Pack for tourist 2012/10/25 13:53
hi,

so yodobashi shinjuku store sell the b mobile 1 gb plan for tourist?

how much is it ?

i read it somewhere online that we can puchase it online , but im afraid i could not receive it. hence, i thought it will be great if you go to the store and purchase it instead.

thanks.
by lealoi  

Re: Bmobile 1gb Sim Pack for tourist 2012/10/25 14:54
so yodobashi shinjuku store sell the b mobile 1 gb plan for tourist?

No, there are only available online direct from b-mobile.

how much is it ?

3980 yen for either version. Both last for 14 days. The 1gb version allows streaming services (skype, voip, etc.), while the unlimited version does not.

http://www.bmobile.ne.jp/english/index.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Bmobile 1gb Sim Pack for tourist 2012/10/25 15:09
hi,

in that case, my flight will arrive tokyo on 7/11/2012 11pm. what time i should schedule the Bmobile sim pack to deliver to my hotel?

is the delivery of package in japan reliable ?.

thanks.
by lealoi rate this post as useful

Re: Bmobile 1gb Sim Pack for tourist 2012/10/25 15:15
in that case, my flight will arrive tokyo on 7/11/2012 11pm. what time i should schedule the Bmobile sim pack to deliver to my hotel?

If you need it immediately I would plan to have it delivered on 7/11. Alternatively you could have it delivered on the 12th to maximize your usage.

is the delivery of package in japan reliable ?.

Extremely so, especially since it will be delivered to the hotel, so there will definitely be someone around to accept the package.

Re: Bmobile 1gb Sim Pack for tourist 2012/10/25 15:15
Also, don't forget to notify your hotel that you are expecting a package.

Re: Bmobile 1gb Sim Pack for tourist 2012/10/25 15:54
thanks....
by lealoi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread