Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

oneNote on PC in Tokyo 2012/11/4 09:39
Does anyone know a public internet cafe in Tokyo where I can get access to Onenote in english, I have some documents I need to convert as i`m using mac. :(,
probably a wasted question on here,,,
by bluebird777  

Re: oneNote on PC in Tokyo 2012/11/5 03:10
I don't think you are going to have much luck finding anything. Even if you find Onenote installed it won't be in English. And its unlikely that you'll find an internet cafe that will let you download the English version and install it on their computers. What exactly do you need to do? Perhaps their's a webservice that can perform the conversion that you need?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: oneNote on PC in Tokyo 2012/11/5 10:06
thanks, !

I wanted to convert all my one note docs to PDF or html via the exporter in one note so I can use them on my mac.

Ive tried the online webservice via skydrive, but its innefective at doing what I need.

i`ll just wait till I get home, I needed all those notes I wrote for this trip, anyways thankyou.
by bluebird777 rate this post as useful

Re: oneNote on PC in Tokyo 2012/11/7 15:11
not really sure, but does it have to be in english? it should work whatever version you use, just have to check where to click to convert. i might be mistaken, but i found most office products to be able to do everything correctly no matter which language packet.
if your notes are not sensible information i would offer to convert them for you, i have onenote 2010 on my pc here
by Rintaru83 rate this post as useful

Re: oneNote on PC in Tokyo 2012/11/8 21:17
thanks for the offer but they do contain private information.

I will try to navigate my way through the japanese one note if I can find one :)

thanks again,
by bluebird777 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: oneNote on PC in Tokyo 2012/11/9 10:48
yeah no problem. if you find a japanese version, try to check on youtube for videos. usually you can see step by step how to do it. menu layout will be the same anyways
by Rintaru83 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread