Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I buy winter wear in Osaka? 2012/11/8 01:47
I am going to Osaka this year end.
And I plan to get myself some winter wears from Osaka on the day that I arrive.

Any nice shops or place that I can get winter wears at reasonable price?
Shall I stop by RINKU premium outlet when I arrive at KIX?
Or shall I just shop for my winter wears at Shinsaibashi, Dodonbori, America mura?

Thanks!
by hana (guest)  

Re: Where can I buy winter wear in Osaka? 2012/11/9 16:33
The problem with outlets is that it can be hard to find wear for current season. And anything in season often isn't that inexpensive.

Try Namba City and Namba Parks, which are connected to/near the Namba station on the Midosuji Line. There is a North Face store as well as many 100's of other stores.

There's also a million stores along walk from Namba to Shinsaibashi.
by CinJP (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy winter wear in Osaka? 2012/11/10 01:52
Hi CinJP

Thanks!
by Hana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy winter wear in Osaka? 2012/11/12 13:17
At year end, many stores will be displaying Spring season wear to clear inventories.

Finding right sizes and buying out of season outer clothes will be tough mid period.

It will be a costly mistake to shop after you arrive esp when flight is a late arrival. Without water resistant outerwear, you might find local weather conditions-- cold, chilling wet with low immunity to flu season.
by Donaldl rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy winter wear in Osaka? 2012/11/12 16:21
I am going to Osaka this year end.
And I plan to get myself some winter wears from Osaka on the day that I arrive.

No problem. Virtually all clothing stores will still stock winter wear it is only just the beginning of winter after all.

Any nice shops or place that I can get winter wears at reasonable price?

Uniqlo will be a safe bet. There is one inside the airport.

http://www.kansai-airport.or.jp/en/resshop/shop/shop_search/index.html

Shall I stop by RINKU premium outlet when I arrive at KIX?

Perhaps if you enjoy outlet shopping. The stores will stock winter wear, but be aware that prices in Japanese outlets are not particularly cheap.

Or shall I just shop for my winter wears at Shinsaibashi, Dodonbori, America mura?

That is also an option.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread