Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to go skiing in early December? 2012/11/8 02:43
I am planning to go skiing on 2 Dec in Hokkaido. Will there be enough snow? Which area should of Hokkaido should I go?? which hotel to stay if I want to be close to the ski slopes and also close to restaurants and shops?
by oldcake  

Re: Where to go skiing in early December? 2012/11/8 12:46
Will there be enough snow?

Its a little early, but resorts will be open. Maybe not to full capacity, but there should be enough snow for enjoyable skiing.

Which area should of Hokkaido should I go?

Niseko is an easy choice. Tomamu is nice if you want a resort type experience. Or Teine is good as its really close to Sapporo and can be easily done in a day or halfday trip.

which hotel to stay if I want to be close to the ski slopes and also close to restaurants and shops?

It depends on where you want to go. Most places are far from the major cities so you will stay there. The resort hotels also have their own hotels and restaurants so that shouldn't be a problem. Teine is nice because its close to Sapporo.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Where to go skiing in early December? 2012/11/8 13:01
Thank you for your reply, yllwsmrf . That's very helpful!
by oldcake rate this post as useful

reply to this thread