Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Looking for anime-related merchandise/goods? 2012/11/14 01:18
I am travelling to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. In Tokyo, I'm staying at Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku. In Kyoto, I'm staying at Kyoto Sanctuary Hotel. I'd like to purchase loads of anime-related goods. Where would be the best place/shop to go? If you can give me specific details of the shop, that would be great.
by Anonymous (guest)  

Re: Looking for anime-related merchandise/goods? 2012/11/14 10:32
In Tokyo, check out Kotobuki and Mandarake in Akihabara. Also, maybe pay a visit to Nakano Broadway.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for anime-related merchandise/goods? 2012/11/14 10:56
Animate. I've been to the main store in Ikebukuro, across the street from Sunshine City and also the one on the Chuo Dori in Akihabara. 7 floors for anime goodness...

http://www.animate.co.jp/shop/
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for anime-related merchandise/goods? 2012/11/15 23:09
There is a fantastic toy shop called Yamashiroya just outside of Ueno station in Tokyo. I love it and I'm really excited there seems to be a natsume no yuujincho goods influx ending on 25th Nov and I'm going to take a good look as I'll be there yay! They also have a lot of other anime toys, figures etc and a lot of the stuff is small so you can pack it in your suitcase to bring home! For me, this shop is much better than Akihabara as I can never ever find anything anime related or any decent shops selling anything but ecchi items :(
by otherside27 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for anime-related merchandise/goods? 2012/11/16 02:13

In Osaka, Den Den Town is the place to go.
by kodama (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread