Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is The Microsoft XBox 360 Popular In Japan? 2012/11/21 19:55
Hello,

My name is Tony & I have been trying to find a place where I can find Japanese people who enjoy playing the Microsoft XBox 360 as I do. Most people tell me they have PS3 or Wii & have no idea what the XBox 360 is. Is it not popular in Japan at all? Where can I find Japanese people who game on it? I would really like to find & make friends in Japan who play it.

Thanks!
by AWFordJr  

Re: Is The Microsoft XBox 360 Popular In Japan? 2012/11/22 09:13
it's not really that popular, due to most games for the system are aimed at western markets. Gaming shops tend to only have a small section for the xbox.
by pas7680 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is The Microsoft XBox 360 Popular In Japan? 2012/11/22 09:23
Hmm I see well thats sad because I would love to play 360 with Japanese people but if its not popular there guess I should give up on that. I am just not a big fan of the PlayStation controllers but I do like the fact that you can use pretty much any SATA 2.5 HDD in the PS3 from what I have heard & you don't need to pay membership to play online with other people. Then again I don't mind payi9ng membership to XBox Live.

Alright well thanks
by AWFordJr rate this post as useful

Re: Is The Microsoft XBox 360 Popular In Japan? 2012/11/24 12:31
lots of people have the 360, the problem is rather to get in touch with them. From what i know they tend to prefer to be left alone. Lots of gamers dont talk much here, just play.
by Rintaru83 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread