Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Awesome fun birthday ideas? 2012/11/26 18:24
Hello,
My best friends birthday is coming up and I want throw him a small party. He is into sports so I was thinking paintball or lazier tag.. Did some research and seems both of them is not available in Japan. Please correct me if I am wrong. If there is lazier tag can you please let me know where. Btw I live in Tokyo!
Any other sport team ideas for a birthday?
I would say about 5-8 people attending .
Thanks for replies!
by Annie (guest)  

Re: Awesome fun birthday ideas? 2012/11/29 10:06
I have never heard of paintball or laser tag in Tokyo. But there are a few sports bars (or sports-themed bars) around Tokyo that might work for you. They often play American/World sports games on TVs just like many bars in America. A friend of mine went to see a big game at one of these places, although I've never been myself. I will try to ask her the name of the place she went, but meanwhile, you might try some google searches or asking friends around Tokyo for the locations of any bars like these.

Good luck!
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Awesome fun birthday ideas? 2012/11/29 10:14
Try to look here http://www.war-zone.jp/english/index.html

Have fun!
by SEA monster rate this post as useful

Re: Awesome fun birthday ideas? 2012/11/29 14:37
Thank you for the replies.
The war zone looks great but a bit far.
Thanks again tho. I will defanitly keep it in mind!
by Annie (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread