Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Malaysian Currency 2012/12/11 13:35
First time to Japan. Can I change Malaysian Ringgit to Japanese Yen in Japan? Thanks.
by Jisimamajo  

Re: Malaysian Currency 2012/12/11 17:19
It is less popular except at larger money exchange outlets e.g., at the airports and main drags.

Advisable to use ATM cards to withdraw money at 7-11 and Post Offices machines for easy access- 7-11 combini are scattered all over.
by Donaldl rate this post as useful

Re: Malaysian Currency 2012/12/12 12:36
hiiii,
I suggest you change currency in malaysia. You cant find money changer booth like you find them in every corner in malaysia. Also you must plan your trip ahead and you can buy certain travelling discount tickets from JTB in amoda bldg level 16.
If you can tell your plan perhaps you can get many advises.

good luck
by zenki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Malaysian Currency 2012/12/12 17:29
I have seen some money changer in Shinjuku area that accept MYR but the rates is very very low. So it is advisable to change in Malaysia before you fly.
by kooks rate this post as useful

Re: Malaysian Currency 2012/12/14 18:28

Jisimamajo ,

The exchange rate you could get in Japan for your MYR would make you want to keep your Ringgit.
As kooks said " change in Malaysia ", you would get your Ringgit worth.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Malaysian Currency 2012/12/15 10:00
I am Malaysian and I had been to Japan twice. I suggest changing in Malaysia is much more worthy. Beside, when you arrive at Japan, Customs will may ask you how much YEN you have for your travel.
by Ruka Wu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread