Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get Japanese Document? 2012/12/14 11:53
I am a Filipina and residing in the Philippines. He filed a divorce in Japan and he is now married to a Thai woman. Unfortunately, there is no divorce law in the Philippines and in order to validate this divorce, I will be needing the divorce decree and an authenticated Japanese Divorce Law. How can I get these papers and do I need an authorization letter from my ex-husband?
by Juliana Hernandez (guest)  

Re: How to get Japanese Document? 2012/12/14 20:50
Is he a Japanese national? Is your marriage registered in Japan?
If both yes, then ask for a copy of his koseki- lists the divorce and subsequent marriage.

Will a translated Koseki copy be helpful when Phi govt does not recognise divorce?
by Donaldl rate this post as useful

reply to this thread