Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Looking for all you can eat in Osaka & Kyoto 2012/12/14 21:44
Hi all,

It's my 3rd visit to Japan and my previous trip I've indulged in an all you can eat Japanese western style ala carte cuisine, they charge at Y2500 and certain alcoholic beverage are in the package too.

Any recommendation that I can find it in the places I mention above?

Normally they speak minimal English but they do provide menu with pictures so we can point and try all the nice looking food available.
by DesC  

.... 2012/12/15 11:44
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for all you can eat in Osaka & Kyoto 2012/12/17 14:04
Hi

As in the site by GC3, there are many all-you-can-eat. Hotels offer higher quality (higher price). Usually alcoholic drinks are not covered. I like franchise restaurant, Kushiya-Monogatari (fried skewer). Some Izakaya restaurants offer all-you-can-eat-&-drink, such as ShabuShabu, Beef barbecue, etc.
by get the LED out rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for all you can eat in Osaka & Kyoto 2012/12/21 08:30
In Kyoto i would highly recommend the cafeteria in the Kyoto Handicraft Center. It is very popular and can get pretty busy during lunch time but the choices are endless. I was there 2 years ago and if I remember correctly it was 1,500 yen for the lunch.
by Zeevy rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for all you can eat in Osaka & Kyoto 2012/12/21 10:20
Try the Hyatt Regency breakfast, it is awesome! Cooked food, then salads and cold meats/cheeses, fruit platters and yoghurts, then breads and pastries, all top shelf produce. I think it is about 2500 a head but it would be the best western style breakfasts that I have had anywhere. It is a significant reason why we go back to the Hyatt every year.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread