Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I want to watch Japanese Children's TV 2012/12/15 22:59
I would like to use children's shows to improve my Japanese, but so far I haven't had much luck finding any. TV-Japan costs $25 a month and is only one channel, and plays children's shows only at specific times. YouTube only has short clips of shows, not full episodes, and I can't find anything on Share, or Bittorrent. I am willing to pay for the content if it is not prohibitively expensive, but it is not readily available to me. So, where can I get shows like いないいないばあ、にほんごであそぼ、etc.

If you would like to help me in learning Japanese, or want to communicate privately, my Skype name is the same as my posting name.
by Velleos (guest)  

Re: I want to watch Japanese Children's TV 2012/12/16 09:40
by jin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I want to watch Japanese Children's TV 2012/12/16 09:41
by jin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I want to watch Japanese Children's TV 2012/12/16 11:03
try this:
http://www.mirutv.com

then choose Japan TV
there are lot of Japan TV channel including children channel
by jagoanvilot rate this post as useful

Re: I want to watch Japanese Children's TV 2012/12/16 23:48
It's not any one channel specifically, but I recommend downloading Keyhole TV. Once you do that, you can watch any number of Japanese channels with all different shows on, and yes it's also completely free
by Oyaji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I want to watch Japanese Children's TV 2012/12/20 05:49
Instead of focusing on TV-shows, may I suggest trying some anime that are aimed and children? Such anime usually work with lesser complicated dialogues, which should make it easier to understand for an beginner-to-intermediate student Japanese...

Unfortunately one doesn't spring to mind right away. But it might a different direction you can try.
by thany rate this post as useful

Re: I want to watch Japanese Children's TV 2012/12/27 00:47
Keyhole TV. The quality is kinda low, but it's really good.
by FlareKitsu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread