Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Contacting Kyoto Koban 2012/12/17 09:03
Hi all, I recently returned from a trip to Japan and whilst in Kyoto I had an item stolen from me in a hostel room. I reported the incident to the Shimogyo Koban (located near the corner of Shijo-dori and Terimachi-dori. After attempting to claim this on insurance, I was advised that I need a copy of the police report (and not just the report number as I had believed). I am looking to try and contact the station (preferably by email as my Japanese is extremely limited for a phone call- filling out the report in person was an experience in itself!). Does anybody know where I can access information on getting into contact with the Koban? I can't find it anywhere on the internet. An email address would be preferential. Thanks in advance!
by mt9943 (guest)  

Re: Contacting Kyoto Koban 2012/12/17 11:00
I can't help you much, I apologize . I would tend to believe you'd have to contact the Kyoto Metropolitan Police instead of a particular Koban.
by Justin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Contacting Kyoto Koban 2012/12/17 23:34

If this is the one you are looking for.

There's a link, English Language, to a page where there's a switchboard number for speakers of English.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread