Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I`m in a Stand still with love 2012/12/21 16:09
I`m really young, I`m 16 (about to be in 4 days), I`m really ambitious, I`m lively, but love has never truly worked out for me. One of my relationships hurt me real bad, to the point where I got sick physically due to how much my emotions started toll. Since then, I met someone, but it didn`t last (like it wasn`t even a whole 24 hour thing so I couldn`t count it), due to my fear of love, about getting hurt, and my career. After that one I gave up dating here because I want to become and english teacher in Japan and study hard, because I`m in high school, and I`m going to start attending a college class for Japanese. So I`m working hard. But I haven`t been in a proper relationship in 8 months. I want to be in a relationship, but no one interests me here, I`m so different, I lived here in America my entire life. But My love for music, Japan, and everything I surround myself with makes me stand out. People see me as mysterious. I really want to date someone abroad instead. But I don`t really know anyone who would. My emotions are getting a hold of me, and lately I`ve been feeling lonely. How should I find someone for a long distance relationship? Do you think I should wait till after college?
by SmilingMyri  

Re: I`m in a Stand still with love 2012/12/21 21:02

I think waiting leads to more waiting, so usually it better to act before it is too late.

ps. I guess this is in a wrong section of the forum, but the mods will probably move this in some point.
by kodama (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I`m in a Stand still with love 2012/12/22 01:13
You're 16. You have your whole life ahead of you. Relax and enjoy it. And don't worry when the time is right, you'll meet the right person (or at least settle for the closest thing you can find).
by snooch (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I`m in a Stand still with love 2012/12/23 00:56
Use Japan-Guide's penpal section to get a few penpals. You will not only feel less lonely but you will learn more about Japanese culture.
by Jake21 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread