Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nohi bus ticket pickup? 2012/12/24 08:32
I have phoned the Hokutetsu reservation center to reserve seats for the bus trips from Kanazawa to Shirakawago, and Shirakawago to Takayama. I received reservation numbers too.

Now, when and where do I pick up the tickets? On the day on the bus, or I can pick up a day before from the Hokutetsu office in Kanazawa?

Thanks
by daryl2107  

Re: Nohi bus ticket pickup? 2012/12/24 17:28
The office is on the bus stop in front of JR Kanazawa station East exit. You can visit it whenever it's convenient for you.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nohi bus ticket pickup? 2012/12/24 20:44
thats not really my question :)

i'm wondering WHEN (on the trip day or day before) and WHERE (bus office or on the bus itself) i can pick up the tickets

Thanks
by daryl2107 rate this post as useful

Re: Shirakawa-go highway bus ticket pickup? 2012/12/24 23:58
You can purchase your tickets at Hokutetsu Ekimae Center, specifying your reservation numbers; I recommend you would do so by the day before, if you can.
This office is open until 8 pm, and tickets for this bus line are available from 7 am.
Locations of this office and of the bus stop for your first bus are shown on the following map.
- http://www.hokutetsu.co.jp/bus/highway/img/tei_kanazawa-sta.gif
When I visited Kanazawa last time, I felt this office outside the bus terminal.
(Note: Another Hokutetsu office, which is located inside the bus terminal, is not handling highway bus tickets.)

I guess the buses are not equipped with ticket-vending devices which are connected to the reservation system.

By the way, Nohi Bus and Hokutetsu are different companies. They are co-operating this bus line.

Enjoy your trips!

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread