Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Host family 2012/12/26 17:46
If I want to become a host parent here in the states to student in Japan. What do I do? Do I call the Japan gov to let them know? Please help
by Jennifer Martin  

Re: Host family 2012/12/26 19:37
You could contact student exchange program organizers directly such as AFS, or contact them through your local school (high schools that have exchange programs) might be affiliated with.
by AK (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread