Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 06:50
Like the title says. Are there oncologists in Japan?

Thanks so much!
by KikiJP  

Re: Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 10:47
Yes, of course.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 11:49
Well I read somewhere that only surgeons treated cancer over there ^^; So are there any people who specialize only in Oncology? If so who?

Another thing. Do you know any American Oncologists over in Japan?

Thanks!
by KikiJP rate this post as useful

Re: Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 12:51
I just couldn't (and still can't) tell if you were asking (bluntly) out of academic interest, if you were asking because you needed to see one, or if you intended (remote chance) to be one in Japan. Still I cannot tell. What do you need it for? I can look up National Cancer Research Center and write out names of doctors there randomly, but that wouldn't help much, right? :)
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 13:07
Ah sorry ^^;

A friend of mine is considering relocating to Japan, but they are hesitant because they need an Oncologist

Re: Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 13:32
Ummm. In the first place simply "relocating" to Japan is not that easy, and if they want to find at the same a doctor here who they feel comfortable with, that might turn into a hassle... I don't know what kind of work or study they are thinking of for Japan, but I recommend planning carefully.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 13:42
Okay thanks so much! ^^

Re: Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 13:57
If they need access to an oncologist, asking their US oncologist about the possibility of writing a referral for the Tokyo Cancer Centre in Tsukiji.
by girltokyo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Oncologists in Japan? 2013/1/8 14:10
Ah thank you so much! I'll tell them! ^^

reply to this thread