Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka or Kyoto 2013/1/12 04:04
Hello everyone.

ILm going from the 23/3 until 7/4 again for 2 weeks to Japan.

And I wanna visit a language school again.
But I have a little problem, ILm searching a Japanese language school which also offer accommodation.

I have find some but they donLt offer it.

ILm interesst to go to Kyoto or Osaka.

Did someone know some ?
by Uriziel  

Re: Osaka or Kyoto 2013/1/23 00:44
Nobody knows one ?
by Uriziel rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka or Kyoto 2013/1/23 03:23
I think people find it hard to respond to your question.

1) Two weeks is too short to learn any languages and I don't think any language schools in Japan actually offer such short sessions.

2) You need a student visa to attend legit schools.

3) Kyoto and Osaka have a dialect which is not suitable for foreigners to learn proper Japanese. Thus, you don't have a lot of options.

--- I wanna visit a language school again.
Does this mean you've done it before? Then you probably know better than most of us here, but then again, if you want to come here personally (I mean not like high school exchange programs) to learn Japanese, 2 weeks is too short and you need a student visa.

I found this one in Kyoto. They offer accomodations but their short term means you need to stay 10 weeks there.
http://www.nihongo-center.com/english/

by jomonstrider rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka or Kyoto 2013/1/23 03:27
Hi thank you for your answer.

Well I was last October in Fukuoka there was a school with a 2 week Program.^^

And I donLt need a Visa as long I donLt stay longer as 3 month.
by Uriziel rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka or Kyoto 2013/1/23 19:46
Two weeks is probably too short for a school that offers accommodation. Your best bet is probably to just stay in a cheap business hotel since it will be for such a short period of time.
by Harimogura rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka or Kyoto 2013/1/24 13:36
If its just 2 weeks then I:d probally say Kyoto. Its a tourist place and 2 weeks is a holiday.
Though for actually living there for any length of time Osaka all the way.
by takeda's ghost (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread