Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/13 01:23
Does Orange Range's concert ticket get sold-out easily? I'm planning to watch the band's concert this year. Is it hard to buy their concert ticket? I want to know if their concert tickets get sold out easily.
by Xi Anne  

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/13 11:12
I think their tickets fly off the shelves. But you can go to an auction site like Yahoo auction to find a ticket as you may need an assistance of somebody here...

by Jay Kay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/13 13:40
I've never heard of them and I'm fairly up on my music. So not that famous no
by takeda's ghost (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/13 13:55
They haven't been very active lately since they started their own label, but they were probably one of the more popular bands in the 2000's when the majority of their albums peaked 1 or 2 on the charts, so yea, not that famous ;)
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/14 05:04
I agree, in the past they were certainly very popular, a few of their songs were used as opening and ending themes in Anime such as Naruto, Bleach and Code Geass, some J-Drama, and I believe their song Kirikirimai was used in one of the Fantastic 4 movies.

However, I don't believe they have released an album since 2010 when they started their own label, think of that what you will. That said, they have probably gained a large fanbase over the years from their work and as such will most likely sell out any concert pretty quickly even now. I would buy them asap just to be safe
by Oyaji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/14 20:45
I've heard of them and I'm not very up on my music, so that probably means they are fairly well known ;)
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/17 15:26
In Okinawa I know for a fact that they're popular considering they're from there. Seen a few of their street performances when they were starting out, I was glad to see their popularity spread throughout the rest of the country.

They've been kinda melow the past few years since starting their own record label. I would definitely love to see/hear more stuff from them.

by Masashi808 rate this post as useful

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/17 16:07
orange range is very famous

almost every young person knows them
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/21 23:52
They are very famous in Japan, and I know they were extremely popular in the early/mid-00s, but I haven't heard much about them lately.

I do hear some of their old songs (like "Shanghai Honey") still being played at music shops.
by Oceans (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Orange Range very famous in Japan? 2013/1/22 06:51
I don't think they're as famous now as they used to be when they were providing opening and closing themes for Bleach. BUT, it's likely that they have adjusted the size of the venues they play to reflect their popularity (because no-one books venues they know they'll lose money on). So I'd say it's likely that their gigs may sell out or close to it.

By far the easiest way to get tickets for most mainstream/popular bands is to join the fanclub.
by UK Traveller (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread