Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What language school in Japan is awesome? 2013/1/21 03:09
Hi I'm 15 yrs old and I wanna study Japanese in Japan around spring time or the summer holiday.
I'm advanced in my school study's, so I get to leave a year early and I'm already used to living alone as I've been in boarding school.
So what I wanna know is should i go to a language school or a summer school in the summer holidays.
I'm stuck on what to do I mean money's not really that big of problem is just what language school is good ,
If anyone could recommend or share their opinion that would be awesome:D
Sorry for this long blog😊
by Sirad  

Re: What language school in Japan is awesome? 2013/1/25 01:02
I would recommend you to wait until you are 18 befor you travel into Japan.

Why?

Well at first ILm not sure but the most Japanese language school only have course for people which are minimum 18.

Well maybe you are able to travel alone in an english speaking country, but in Japan the most people donLt speak it or only a bit.

So it will be difficult to move from point A to B for you, because I guess you will get confused and lost maybe to.

And that is not a good thing/feeling for a young guy like you. Because if you got really lost nobody can help you!
by Uriziel rate this post as useful

reply to this thread