Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to contact Skymark and get my money back? 2013/1/31 11:21
i feel that i got "cheated".

The flight is delayed and they said that I can get full refund in cash, at least 3 skymarks staff at Nagasaki Airport told me that.

So I decided to get new ticket from ANA airlines. After I got new ticket, skymark told me I cant get refund in cash ! They can only refund to my credit card.

I check with my bank, they do not reverse back the money to me.

I want to call them from oversea! Can't - their phone number start with 050!! And stated they have only japanese Staff! I want to email them ? but

i cant find their email address
I cant call them
i cant speak japanese !
by MZ (guest)  

Re: How to contact Skymark and get my money back? 2013/1/31 11:49
That's a crappy situation to find yourself in so you have my sympathies.

So I decided to get new ticket from ANA airlines. After I got new ticket, skymark told me I cant get refund in cash ! They can only refund to my credit card.

A credit card refund is the normal procedure especially if you originally paid by credit card. Try contacting them again, but as a last resort you can file a chargeback to your credit card if you are unable to resolve this directly with skymark.

I want to call them from oversea! Can't - their phone number start with 050!! And stated they have only japanese Staff! I want to email them ? but

You should be able to call a 050 number from overseas. Are you dialing the number correctly? Don't forget to drop the first zero. The number should look like this:

+81-50-xxxx-xxxx

more info on dialing here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2223_how.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread