Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yoyoji & Meiji Flea Market in April 2013? 2013/2/12 01:17
Hi
I will be free on April 7, 2013 and would like to visit my favorit flea market at Yoyoji park or Meiji. Can anyone tell me if one of those two will be on thst sunday?

If not, could you advise which one is best to visit if I am looking for cloths and ladies stuffs :)

Big thanks!
by Natt (guest)  

Re: Yoyoji & Meiji Flea Market in April 2013? 2013/2/23 13:22
by masa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Yoyoji & Meiji Flea Market in April 2013? 2013/2/26 00:07
hello, i will also be in tokyo on the weekend of 6 and 7 April. Any nice fashion (not ex) and vintage flea to recommend? Anything cute, vintage, craft, designer.. i cant read Jap so appreciate if someone can post up some info here.

Thank you!
by Ciie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Yoyoji & Meiji Flea Market in April 2013? 2013/3/6 12:27
Try the Shinagawa flea market. It's in a sheltered area, so it's a rain-or-shine event. I got some good 2nd-hand clothes for 100 yen (including a French Connection dress!). There are stalls selling bags, shoes, toys, bric-a-brac, and an old man selling old vintagey items. There's plenty to see if you like shopping, and there's a good udon + tempura shop right in the same building. It's easy to get to - just 5 minutes walk from Shinagawa station. Starts at 10am, I think. This is a good resource for flea markets in Tokyo: http://events.paperlantern.net/month.php?year=2013&month=03
by startr3k (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread