Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 31

1 2
next

Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 14:52
So im travelling with my parents, so just 3 of us.
Our flight tentatively arrive at haneda around 10:30PM, so possibly only 11:30PM can go out from airport.

Are there any cheap accommodation as we only need a place to rest for a few hours before we head to the city in the morning?

Most i found in the internet are quite expensive for such a short stay.
by wanw84  

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 18:35
The following page lists hotels near the airport:
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2430.html

You should also be able to reach many parts of central Tokyo, such as the Shinagawa area, which would further expand the range of hotels available.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 18:52
Which "city" are you heading to in the morning? As Uji suggested, unlike Narita, Haneda Airport itself is pretty much near central Tokyo. Even if you want to go further toward the center, the last train from the International Terminal departs a little past midnight.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 21:42
i think it's safe to say that we only can leave airport around 11:30PM (after immigration check and all). what time is the last train?

currently im surveying hotels near the airport but as expected, very expensive for just few hours stay.
also looking for hotels in the walking distance from station as it will be late at night.
by wanw84 rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 22:18
http://geiwai.net/haneda-en/stay-overnight-in-haneda-airport-internati...
If you don't want to spend much money on few hours rest, you could just stayover at the airport itself.
Many people do it, me with my kid included .
There a re 24 hours restaurant, convenience store etc. Toilet and ..

How about few hours relaxation/recharge at onsen? Their arrival package 3,700yen.
https://www.heiwajima-onsen.jp/en/bus/

What is expensive/cheap to you?
https://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/search/detail/00042
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 22:40
well, if im alone, i would rather stay at the airport.. but i'm with my parents so kind of not appropriate to do that.
as for to go to Heiwajima Natural Hot Springs, the last bus will be at 11PM.. as we will arrive at 10:30PM, high chance we will not make it to the bus

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 22:47
if have something similar to go to the hot springs, let me know. the tricky thing is that high chances we can only leave airport latest by 11:30PM

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 23:07
Look at the ARRIVAL PACKAGE

Departure Times from Hanaeda is as followed

11:40 pm
12:40 am
1:50 am
3:00 am
5:40 am

by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 23:39
ahh.. i looked at the wrong section.. will consider this

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/22 23:42
You can get to Heiwajima Natural Hot Springs by taxi, and it should be pretty cheap (it's only ten minutes by car).

Maybe almost as cheap as bus/train fare for three people, and certainly better than waiting an hour for the bus.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/23 00:27
are there any capsule hotel that have bath shower stalls?

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/23 00:42
I don't really understand the "few hours" bit. You'll be arriving before midnight, and checkout is probably 10 or 11am, so that's a full night in a hotel. Are your accommodations free in whatever "city" you're going to? If so then why don't you head there the first night?
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/23 02:53
My regular flight to Haneda arrives at 10:05pm, and last two times (spring and fall 2018) there was no queue for foreigners (there was about 10 minute wait for Japanese citizens) at the immigration. The customs just asked me a question and did not open my bags. So, one hour estimate is probably very conservative. All hotels I know, except for glove hotelsh that rents by hours, charge for one full night even if you use it only a few hours.
by Konawaena (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/23 12:02
Again, which city are you heading to in the morning?

There is a big chance you can get there on your arrival night. As for the time of the last train, it depends on your final destination and the date. Like I said, there are trains a few minutes after 0:00 am, again, depending on your destination and date. And, again, Shinagawa is a huge district right in the center of Tokyo, and you can get there from Haneda without even changing trains.

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/23 23:52
Where are you staying for the following night?

Can't you just take a taxi to that hotel?
by TW (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/24 00:34
the taxi is so expensive.
I have managed to secure a hotel near the airport that have shuttle from airport which quite reasonable price.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/24 00:45
Glad you found a hotel.

Depending on where you were staying the following night, a $50-60 cab ride, vs having to move luggage twice and babysit it the next day is a good tradeoff. If you are leaving Tokyo the next day, then sure, stay close to airport and rail line as possible.
by TW (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/24 05:51
Which hotel did you choose?
Thanks.
by Baz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/24 10:20
There is a hotel in the airport. There are also many cheap hotels nearby - I'm using one next month that is under 7,000 yen.

As for taxis/hotels being expensive - not really. Taxis are expensive if you use them for long trips, but not many people do that, and hotels in/around Tokyo range from cheap to exorbitant - depends what you choose to book.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Arrived at haneda late at night 2019/9/24 12:11
Okay, I suppose you're leaving Tokyo in the morning. Have a nice trip.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 31

1 2
next

reply to this thread