Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 12 of 43: Posts 221 - 240 of 846
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/16 00:59
Hi Sakurai,

May I know where did you apply? Tokyo or other city?

Thanks
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/16 06:18
I got my interview! Was very stressing. My wife had 15 minutes, and mine was almost 80min.
Then the case worker came to our house. I was expecting another talk, at least sitting and having a tea. But it was less than 60 seconds. Just showed it "this is the kitchen, this is the living room, this is the bedroom".

Now I suppose comes the longest wait, huh?

Does anyone know if when time passes you need to update your submitted paperwork? For example if it turns January, do they ask you to submit the newest income tax certificates?
by TonyMi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/16 06:41
Hello Saadnk

Thank you very much for your reply, I applied in Chiba
by Sakurai13 rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/16 08:59
Hello to everyone.
Congratulations to those who got good results and best luck for those who applied for naturalization and waiting for the interviews and results.
Two weeks ago, I applied for the naturalization and on the same day I gave the Japanese test as well.
But the staff did not tell me the result of the test and had told me that I will receive the call for an interview 5 months later.
Anyway, I will wait for the interview and will keep visiting this forum to get some experiences from you guys.

thanks,

by NARA81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/16 10:16
Hi Tonymi,
I think you are married to Japanese. I am also married to Japanese. While applying the consultant said I will have long interview and my wife will have short. And also they may take Japanese test or visit house at same day. May I know where did you apply and how long you waited for interview? Good luck buddy we should be patient.

Hi Nara,

Did you apply in Tokyo . For me also they said I need to wait 5 to 6 months. Good luck by the way.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/16 15:08
@Saadnk
I applied in Osaka, and it seems Osaka Homukyuku is busier than other cities homukyuku.
just need more patience.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/17 05:05
Hi Nara
Yes, major city like tokyo Osaka seems busy and takes around 6 months to call for interview. Letfs wait for the best.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/21 10:10
Hello everyone,
I hope all of you are fine and have no trouble caused by the 14th typhoon.
And is there any good news or updates about the interviews or results of your applications?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/26 14:32
Hi Nara,
No update yet.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/27 09:23
@Suzu ,
hi suzu, how are you? there is no updates from you. did you finish your interview?
by waiting to be naturalised (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/29 15:49
Hello All,
Good news for me. I got a call from homekyoku to do the interview. I will do my interview in next 3 weeks.

Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/30 08:56
@ Saadnk,
Congratulation. it is really good news that you got your interview schedule.
I hope you will conduct your interview smoothly.
Please share the interview experience once the interview is done.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/30 10:33
Thank you Nara.
I will share my experience once after my interview. I am bit nervous but hoping for the best.
Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/30 13:24
Hello everyone
I face my interview yesterday at homekyoku after 12 months from application. After finish interview the interview officer came to my room to check my room and they check and talk slightly and then they talk to my company . The interview was too long above 1 hours the questions was so technical question and they noticed my every words one by one . It was too top to talk . I feel so tired. Still I have to wait for result. There is someone? Facing interview after 12 months from application ?if someone is there please share your experience.
by suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/30 17:00
Hi Suzu,
Finally u finished it. You result can be very fast since they took long time already. Can you share some questions which they ask. Check kanpo and hope for the best. Good luck buddy.

Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/1 02:30
Hello suzu,
Wow after 12 mos. Finally you have an interview.
That is so long, may I ask your nationality?
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/1 14:07
@saadnk
They asked me about my mom and dad anniversary, home county address, about relatives and family members and their jobs, my life and living history in the Japan , about my education history, about my job and future aims, the main reason of naturalization, the main aim after naturalization, about traffic violence etc there was so many questions
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/1 15:08
Hi Suzu,
Thanks buddy, I hope I can understand that much of Japanese. The topic I never talk about it will be hard for me to understand those kind of sentences in Japanese.
Hope I can finish it properly.
Good luck to you. Soon we will hear good news from u.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/4 03:42
Need Suggestion:

I received Assurance Letter and Submitted Renunciation Certificate, I got the project as a FreeLancer, I resigned from my job, and My Naturalization process is in the finishing process, Working as a freelancer will affect my application? I have one job offer in hand as well, which one is best to update Homekyoku? Personally, I want to continue my freelance work rather than doing a Job in Company, by profession I am IT Engineer.

Thank you
Muhammad
by Muhammad Suhaib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/4 12:04
Hi Suhaib,
I am a engineer also and I used to to freelance as well. But homekyoku donft rely on freelance much. I changed my job to permanent and applied. I will keep my job till I finish naturalization. Since you are almost done. Please show your permanent job for better results. Once you naturalized then feel free to do what you like.
Good luck.
Thanks

Page 12 of 43: Posts 221 - 240 of 846
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43
next

reply to this thread