Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 13 of 47: Posts 241 - 260 of 928
prev
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47
next

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/24 20:15
I've been in Japan since the 15th of April traveling around from Tokyo, to Takayama, Kyoto, Hiroshima and now Osaka. I've been to as many Bic Cameras as I could since I arrived (thanks to the patience of my fiancé who has been looking at each location for different flavoured kit kats). Every location I've been to has been sold out unfortunately. I've been checking this page regularly and appreciate all of your updates on the different shops. Today I tried the Bic Camera at Dotonbori in Osaka and the Labi at Namba and both were sold out. Disappointing as I'd love to get one cheap but seems like it's not going to happen. I'm off home on Thursday. If anyone hears anything in the Osaka area between now and then I'd appreciate a post on the forum. Thanks in advance.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/24 20:44
Went earlier today to check Yodobashi kinshicho after Shuwen recommendation but unfortunately it's also sold out.
by sevenup (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/24 21:24
About an hour ago we purchased a black switch from labi shinjuku. Red and blue one sold out, someone else purchased one just after us. :)
by Nym (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/24 21:28
Tried that labi in shinjuku earlier just missed out on one, instead some vile human being who got one earlier flaunted it in my face.

I want to curl into a ball and cry.
by Chud (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/24 21:52
I will be going to shinjuku, shibuya, and Harajuku area tomorrow.
If any of you have any information around those area I'll be very grateful.
by Jeff (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/24 22:15
Sold out in Yodobashi Umeda :(
by wshadow (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/24 22:22
I am hoping Nintendo will bring additional stock with the release of the Mario Kart the 28th.
by Spanish Guy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 03:27
Went to Tokyo Japan for 6 days, I would say it was fun and tiring looking for the Nintendo switch, the moment you could actually buy it at 29,970 yen thats feel like magical moment to me lol. I literally went to all the electronic shop I passed by, some shop doesn't seems like their selling Nintendo switch but some shop surprised me that they do but sold out. For example in akihabara those anime shop, on my 5th day I manage to buy one at akihabara sofmap shop. Buying a Nintendo switch at Japan Tokyo I would say 50% luck 50% if they have stock, even if they have stock in storeroom they could tell you "sold out". I posted a reply on page 12 or 13 whereby I bought a Nintendo switch at akihabara sofmap shop, after buying 1 set I met my wife at akihabara train station 15 minute later we went back to the same shop and asked my wife to go in alone and go directly to lvl 2 and ask for Nintendo switch but the staff told her "sold out" ? Really ?!? In 15 minute, when the staff grab my Nintendo switch I can clearly see that is not the last set. 1 hour later I went in to the same shop again hoping that they don't remember me so I could purchase another one for my wife, there's 2 counter at lvl 2, one counter was Japanese paying for the Nintendo switch and I went to another available counter to ask for Nintendo switch but the staff told me sold out, I guess that they have quota selling to foreigner and local. Also I asked for 1 more set but the staff said "no" only 1
by Nigel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 11:18
Went to toy r us, sunshine city, ikebukuro. No stock. Going to labi ikebukuro.
by Muza (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 12:34
They want to limit 1 unit per customer. The person before me, they remember that he bought one when they saw the passport. Does not matter if foreigner or not. The stocks is very limited they want to spread it out and they also do lotteries.
by Matchi matchi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 13:04
Have you ever try in Akibahara district? or easiest way or i don't know if you can purchase online.
by Sololomon rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 16:09
I am purchasing right now 2 dark gray sets with Zelda in Labi in shinjuku. It seems they have more units!!! Hope it helps you.
by Zumarraga (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 16:40
how much in nintendo switch in labi?
by yangie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 17:16
Thank you, just bought the last one in labi :)
by Thiago (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 17:32
Thanks to all of you spotting the Switch and letting the rest know. I will be around until Sunday next week, hoping the MK8 launch will bring more stock in stores. So far, Shinjuku seems to be the area with more Switch in stock, I was there yesterday and I didn't ask at any store...

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 17:42
The price in Labi Shinjuku:

Gray Switch + Zelda = 34447 Yen (tax free & 5% discount paying with credit card).

Glad to hear I helped to hunt your Switch!
by Zumarraga (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 17:43
Just purchase one at labi

It seems the one switch per costumer theory holds true, they will said there's no more if you asked for another unit.
And you really hv to ask the staff over there if you want to get one cause the sign on the shelf read "sold out"
by Jefff (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 18:26
Confirmed

Just ask my girlfriend to go purchase the switch at labi shinjuku just 30 min after my purchase.
Apparently there is still plenty despite the sold out sign

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 18:45
I may be able to get there in 1 hour, or should I go tomorrow at first hour?

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/25 19:07
Just mind that the closing hour is 8pm, when I purchased my unit there is also other people purchasing it and other people when my girlfriend purchasing it.

So it's definitely selling fast.

Page 13 of 47: Posts 241 - 260 of 928
prev
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47
next

reply to this thread