Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 13 of 94: Posts 241 - 260 of 1878
prev
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 94
next

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/9 22:24
Updating that we received spouse COE from Sendai immigration on 12/8/2022, originally submitted 10/4/2022.

Best of luck to everyone, thank you for sharing your times, it helped me to ease expectations.
by mikanjelly (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/10 18:45
@hieu (guest)

Hi! My company also Submitted my documents In shizouka immigration 3rdweek of august. Until we still dont have our COE. Almost 4months of waiting and the anxiety we feel is still unexplainable.
By the way What origin are you? And What kind of visa did you apply?
by Elayy rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/11 15:36
Hi, received my COE from Nagoya Immigration for my spouse visa. My husband is Japanese. It took exactly 82 days before we got it. On the 60th day or so, immigration requested for additional requirements. We immediately complied. Key is always follow up by calling or personally visit their office even though they wouldn't give any details or update. And pray and hope everything will be alright.

To those waiting for their COE, just wait. It is true, it will come. Waiting is the most difficult, sometimes we were exhausted for hoping and waiting. Just keep going and moving forward.

by Neko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/11 18:17
@Elayy
Hi, I am Vietnamese and I applied for COE of IT engineer. My friend applied around mid-July and got the result in the end of September. How about you? What kind of COE did you apply?
by hieu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/11 20:15
My spouse applied for my COE on August 31st, 2022. We received my COE in the mail on December 10th, 2022. It took way longer than we expected.

Fyi, as per the Japanese Immigration website, it takes 1 to 3 months for a COE to be issued. Mine took 3 months and 10 days approximately. My spouse visited the Yokohama Immigration Office 3 months after we submitted the documentation and the officer at the time mentioned that there is a backlog for all COE applications; they have received too many applications in the past few months.

Hang tight,, it'll take time but you should receive it soon :)

All the best, cheers!
by TheNomadPanda (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/12 07:50
@hieu (guest)

Im from the Philippines and applying for SSWV. No follow up documents from the immigration , no word only to wait. 😮‍💨
by Elayy rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/13 15:37
My company called to the immigration office to ask for the status of my COE. They said there were a lot of applications and still reviewing them. I will update on this thread if any update
by hieu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/13 21:04
My COE was received..

Document Submit- 23/10/2022
Received COE-08/12/2022
Visa type-Engineer
Tokyo immigration..

This tread was very helpful to me till I got my COE. I know that period was very stressful ,But wait until your time is come.. Good luck for all..
See you in JAPAN ...
by charuka (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/14 18:48
Today (Dec 14th 2022) my company applied my CoE Application in Tokyo Immigration. I don't know when my CoE will be issued tho. My resident application type is Specified Skilled Worker 1. I've heard from my acquaintance that Tokyo Immigration is busy so my application will be more than 3 months. I hope that's untrue :').
by Bo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/14 21:18
You guys probably won't believe this but I recently applied for a spouse CoE and it came in the mail in just 13 days.

Granted, I had applied for one in the past (about 9 months ago) and withdrew that application after about a month of waiting for unrelated reasons, but that may or may not have made any difference since it's a separate application.

Believe me I was shocked and it might be a record. That said my documents were impeccable and I included a lot of extra content that wasn't asked for like rental agreements. And I only got one year but that seems standard.
by Luckyish (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/15 10:37
@Luckyish

May I know where did you apply? Tokyo Immigration?
by Bo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/17 21:34
It really depends on which type of visa you applied and also institution. There is a list of schools and companies that are considered as trusted, while other schools and companies, which are not in the gtrustedh list will take more time for the reviewing of the documents. In addition, they will evaluation every person individually. It is necessary for them to double clarify that it is right to give a permission of stay for which you have applied for. Those who did not yet get their results, I hope that you will get the results soon.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/21 03:46
Hello there everybody, hope you're all doing well. I haven't posted in this thread before, but I've been reading through it every once in a while. I'll say how long my COE processing time took.
My wife applied for a COE on 7/11/22 and we received it on 18/12/22. So just a little over a month. I was pleasantly surprised with the speed. I expected it to take longer, but it seems I was lucky! We was asked once for more information regarding one part of the COE (it was in regards to marriage certification being unobtainable from my country). But asides from that, it was basically a frictionless process.

Naturally, I've booked an appointment with the embassy in my country to obtain a visa using the COE. It's been sent to me and should be here in a week or two.
Best of luck to you all, I hope luck is on your side.
by Goosie rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/21 20:02
Application for Eng COE submitted on 01/12, on 19/12 immigration lawyer said that immigration bureau said COE will be send to them, still nothing. Has anybody experience this?
by engi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/22 09:48
I was in japan for many years. After my dad passed away they said i canft stay any longer on his dependent visa anymore. So i applied to coe august 10 while i was in japan. November 26 i came back to my country today December 22 still no any response
by Number 8 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/24 05:38
I mailed out my COE application to my Japanese university (for grad school) today...I triple-checked my application but I'm still paranoid that I made a mistake or the post office will lost it...Will we receive any status notification email (besides follow-up questions) or will I suddenly get my COE in the mail assuming I pass?
by grapelord rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/30 14:45
Company submitted COE application on Nov. 21, still waiting. Dunno which office they submitted to. Was hoping to get it before the holidays to start work in Feb, but, if it doesn't take longer than three months, I'll have to push my start date to March at the earliest. Might lose the position altogether.
by Saugii (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/12/31 16:15
Saugi, what type of coe?
by Engi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/1/2 08:50
I don't know the exact type, but I'll be an eikaiwa English teacher.
by Saugii (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/1/2 23:57
immigration is closed until the 4th, my lawyer told me they were having issues with the holidays and processing is delayed.
by Engi (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 13 of 94: Posts 241 - 260 of 1878
prev
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 94
next

reply to this thread