Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 13 of 43: Posts 241 - 260 of 846
prev
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/4 23:22
Dear @Saadnk,

Thank you so much for your advice, how much time Homekyoku takes after submitting the renunciation Certificate? i got a confirmation call from Homekyoku last monday regarding confirming the social status, job status, and home address, after that how much time they takes?

No name in kanpoo until now.

Thank You
Muhammad
by Muhammad Suhaib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/5 06:00
Hi Suhaib,
I guess it depends sometimes but not more than a month. Check kanpo then you will know.
Thanks
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/6 15:46
Hey guys, anyone knows about a paper of 指示書 shishikaki?
My embassy told me that i needed that paper to make the renounciation of nationality and then receive recipisse.
How long did you guys wait for recipisse and certificate?
Also once you give recipisse is it ok to quit your current job until you get certificate?
Thank you
by Waitingguest56 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/7 16:13
Hello Suhaib

May I ask you how long did it take you to receive the documents you kindly mentioned since you submitted your application?

Also may I ask you which prefecture did you apply?

Best of luck with finalizing your results,

by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/10 04:49
Hello Guest-san,

I Start Working on my Application in February 2021,

Documents Accepted in June 2021,

Interview on 10th December 2021,

Received Assurance Letter 28th June 2022 with Request of Renunciation Certificate,

The renunciation Certificate was Submitted on 7 September 2022,

But Major Change this month is JOB I already informed Homekyoku.

Now going to register my own company in Japan, and will work as a FreeLancer.

No Name Until Now in Kanpoo.

I am Living in Hachioji-Tokyo.

if you have any questions please freely ask me.

Thank you and best wishes

Muhammad Suhaib

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/10 10:58
Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for giving more information, may I know what is stipulated in the assurance letter?

Also, did they say how long it take from submitting certificate to name in the kanpo?

I'm also curious, you said you just created your company, did you tell in the interview that you want to create a company? Also, do you have to change to business visa in the meantime?
I wonder if that change can make them refuse your approval?

Is it also ok to ask what nationality you are from?

Thank you!
by Guest.tb (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/13 16:40
Hello All,
Today I had my interview. He went through all my papers and asked me questions about it. It took around 50 min. He wanted know about my family in home country and what they think if become Japanese and so on. He asked below,
Why I want to become Japanese?
What’s my plan for future?
What’s made think about citizenship not PR?
What I do in my work?
My previous work?
Do I have loan?
Any criminal record, traffic violations?
Do I have sickness?
A lot of questions which is normal I guess.
It went good so far. He came to my house to see how I live. My wife had 10 min interview as well. I may need to wait from6 months to 1 years. Wish me luck. Good luck to everyone who is in process now.
Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/13 17:05
@Saadnk,
thank you saadnk san for sharing the interview questions.
I am waiting for the interview's call.
Good Luck for the result.
let's keep in touch.
by Nara81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/13 17:10
Hello everyone

I am new to the 2022 club.
I have appllied 2 months ago, so it is still a long way for me, meanwhile I have two questions to ask if you don't mind:

1) My job requires travelling abroad frequently, of course I checked the schedule with Homukyoku and they are okay with it as long as it is not going beyond 100days/ year, do you think these travels will affect the period of my application and make it longer ?

2) My country (sorry for not mentionning it) is one of those few countries that don't allow us to renounce our citizenship, I mean legally we can renounce it AFTER getting another citizenship, but practically, we are never allowed to do so and there is no procedure to renounce. Do you have any idea or did you hear of people who are like this ? how they did once they got the approval?
A lawyer told me that Houmukyoku knows of those particular countries but I am still worried if they asked me to renounce my original citizenship about what I can do.

Thank you very much
by Sumi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/13 18:50
Hi Sumi,
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have fellow friends who had to travel a lot and got citizenship. You just need to inform them properly. It may take longer than normal application since they usually take a look on your travel history. I think it’s better to share your country name so that if any applicants from your country did naturalization in japan can guide you.
Hope it helps. Good luck by the way.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/13 19:27
Hello

Thank you very much for your nice reply.
Actually I know many people from my country who go naturalized but that was long time ago when things were looser than now and all of them told me no need to worry about that.

But now I have noticed that they have become more strict about the procedure, so you know at this moment I just tend to overthink everything 😅

Have a nice day.
by Sumi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/14 08:46
Hello Everyone,

After 18 Months of Process By the grace of ALLAH, AlhamdulilALLAH I am naturalized in Japan Today, My Name has been published in Kanpou.

Best of Luck.

Thank you
Muhammad

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/14 09:18
I congratulate you. I'm happy, and your application had a successful outcome.

I just have a question. Did the homukyoku person in charge call you before your name was published in the bulletin?

by Josh2014 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/14 09:27
@Josh2014

Thank you.

Yes, 3 weeks ago Person Inchagre call me and confirm the Job, Martial Status, and Address.

if you have any questions freely ask me.

Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/24 11:29
Hello Muhammed, when you informed Family court that you changed job, did they asked documents from your new employment?
by MAR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/27 21:18
Hello Everyone, i got interviewed and house visitation last June 2022. But no calls and results till now. Is someone experiencing the same? Thank you very much.
by MARA (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/28 08:58
@MARA,
Good luck for the result.
One of friend has the same experience and he got a call after interview about 9 months later.
So, you need to wait a few months more. waiting till result is hard but need more patience.
by NARA81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/28 10:40
@NARA81 Appreciate your response! Btw, if i changed jobs would you know what documents should i sent to homokyuku? Thank you again.
by MARA09 rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/10/28 14:13
@MARA09,
You need to contact the Homukyuku for the changing of job then they will tell you that what documents need to submit after changing the documents.
by NARA81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/2 00:17
Hello guys how are you ?
After 13 month finally I saw my name there in 官報today I am very happy. Within 1 month after facing interview result came out it is very fast I think . I want to say all of you good luck and keep waiting one day off course the god will fulfill our wish, keep praying for god. I believe that the god has amazing miracles.
So guys one again good luck and keep waiting.
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 13 of 43: Posts 241 - 260 of 846
prev
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43
next

reply to this thread