Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 14 of 43: Posts 261 - 280 of 846
prev
1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/2 11:28
@Suzu,
Contributions. It's really fast after interview.
you don't need to submit renunciation certificate?
or your country is exempted from renunciation?
by NARA81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/2 23:14
Hey Suzu,
Big congrats to you buddy.
Happy for you. You had patience and you deserve it. Keep it us in your prayer. Have a good one.
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/4 11:29
Hello Sakurai13

Did you get the results already? I hope you already got it.

I applied in Dec 21 , Got my Interview in Early March . If you dont mind, can you tell me the exact days that you got the verification call & the day that your name appeared in the kanpou?

Some says its around 2 weeks since the call. But I think Chiba is not that busy compared to other prefectures.

Much appreciated.
by Chiba Gaijin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/6 22:20
@Suzu
For your info, atheists and people who don't believe in your God also get naturalized.
To maintain good manners here just keep this forum neutral instead of shoving your beliefs down out throats.
by SaidS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/7 09:57
Yo @SaidS,
Suzu didnft say anything wrong here. Did japan guide assign you to maintain forum here heck no. He asked to believe in god if someone have one. He didnft ask anyone to believe his god. While doing a process people need patience. He found it that way. You may find it in a different way. He just shared history. Donft come here to lesson anyone buddy.
Hope you understand.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/7 12:02
@saadnk
Apprently you need to know that people from all backgrounds and different experiences with cults/religions are around here. I did not come here to impose my atheism on anyone as he and you shouldn't preach your ideologies/Gods here, there are right places to discuss such matters.
if you want everyone to feel welcome here as you wish for yourself, then let's keep these metters outside of our discussions.
This is my message, hope you understand as well.
by SaidS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/7 15:16
@SaidS,
you should do your own business. if you dont like their comments then why you read suzu comments.
saadnk and suzu are right and you have no manner to comment in this forum.
it is better you should shut your mouth. everyone has their own religion and way of believes on God.
i hope you understand well with my comment.
by boo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/9 15:30

@SaidS

No one is asking for your reviews here. Stop putting your nose in other people's matter
by kabuki26 rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/10 01:40
@saadnk and boo guest
Thank you 🙏 so much for your nice comments. And I always wish you good luck and success of your result.
And I want to request to others friends here please donft think negative way for my comment only I shared my experience and my feelings of waiting 13 months it was so hard and more expectations thatfs why I am just trying to motivate to keep hope and waiting until the result come . It is very hard time waiting for long time same like me thatfs it .
by suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/10 02:13
@NARA81guest
Thank you so much and I wish good luck to you too.
They didnft ask me for renunciation letter.
by suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/17 19:40
@kabuki
How long did you wait after interview?
Itfs been 1 month after my interview. Interviewer said result will come around April or May. My time going hell slow lol😅.
Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/21 08:06
@Saadnk not the person youfre asking but I am recently naturalized and wait for my interview after submission was 5 months.

My timeline was:

First consultation until application-6 months
Wait time before interview: 5 months
Wait time before confirmation call: 6.5 months
After confirmation call to show up in kanpou: 2 weeks
After kanpou to get instructions from homukyoku: same day
After instructions for certificate to arrive: 2 days

Hope this helps someone
by Jvany rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/21 09:08
@Jvany
Thanks for sharing. It helps.
Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/29 16:01
Hello Everyone,
I did my interview in homukyuku last Friday afternoon.
the interview took about one and half hour and on the same day i gave the Japanese language test and also the homukyuku staff came to my house for checking the rooms.
from now on will wait for the final result.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/30 09:23
Hi Nara
Great. Letfs wait together from now😊
Wish you all the best.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/11/30 09:52
@Saadnk,
Thank you Saadnk san.
yes, let's wait and hope for the best.
And will keep updated here if receive any news from the homukyuku.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/12/2 11:33
hi everyone, finally i had the interview after 7 months since i applied. Next monday there will be 2 staffs come to check my house. My inteview was exactly in 2 hours, and my spouse was 1 hour. In the interview, i had to take again the japanese test and my score was not so high. Im really afraid it will affect to the final result. I was also told to wait half a year more for the next contact. If i pass, first i have to do the nationality renouncing which will take me near 1 year more.
by hunhun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/12/2 14:22
@hunhun,
7 months are quite long for waiting to do the interview. Anyway, you had done your interview and i hope it will go well. the Japanese test is very easy and simple and most of the people can pass it.
By the way, what is your nationality if you do not mind. And is your wife a Japanese national?

by Sr (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/12/2 14:39
Hi Sr
yeah the test was very easy but i still committed some mistakes of hiragana, katana writing way. I can read normally but my writing skill is so bad. They told me to study more, i felt so ashamed. Im Vietnamese and my husband is japanese.
by hunhun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/12/2 17:29
@hunhun,
Thank you for the information and i am sure you will pass the test. you just need to practice the katakana and hiragana. Good luck for the result.
by Sr, (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 14 of 43: Posts 261 - 280 of 846
prev
1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43
next

reply to this thread