Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 16 of 100: Posts 301 - 320 of 1990
prev
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 100
next

Re: COE processing times 2023/1/30 06:24
Applied: Nov 25th 2022.
Received: Jan 24th 2023.

Visa type: Spouse of Japanese National.

Applied in Saitama, was told the wait time is 1 to 5 months(!) and that the Saitama bureau is no longer processing them, they are sent to Tokyo for processing.
by Slippery Steve (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/2 18:18
15 September 2022 : My documents submitted in Tokyo bureau. (SSW Visa)

23 Jan 2023 : I got information from my lawyer, she said my contract should be revised.

I'm still waiting now. 😥 This month will be 5 months of waiting.
by iannosekai (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/3 11:49
Hi everyone,

Today I've just got my CoE (engineer type, Nagoya Immigration Bureau Shizuoka Office) after 4 months waiting (submitted from 03 Oct, 2022).

Wish the best for you guys.
by hieu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/5 20:28
@iannosekai....

Do you have like an actual agency in Japan that processes your actual visa?

Coz if yes, they should already know how to really deal with it on just one shot... They should be very familiar about the requirements and processes and everything...

From which country are you by the way?
by ƒnƒRƒr (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/5 20:39
How much time will it take can any buddy tell me reply plx thnx
by Tauseef (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/5 22:03
Nobody knows how much time it will take to pass a screening process for CoE. It depends on many factors that take time to evaluate your application. It takes from 2 weeks to 3 months, or even 6 months when it is too busy and difficult case. I would recommend to contact your school or employer or lawyer, or whoever is applied for your visa to ask them regarding a process. Stay positive and do not stress and wait until the results will be announced. Hope you will get yours soon!
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/6 13:07
Applied for Intra-company transferee COE Visa on Jan 12th...pray for me fam
by PTV (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/6 16:26
@ƒnƒRƒr

"Do you have like an actual agency in Japan that processes your actual visa?"

Yes. But I think, they are a new company and it's their first time to apply COE.

"From which country are you by the way?"

I'm from Indonesia
by iannosekai (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/7 16:26
I applied for a CoE in order to get an instructor visa by myself at Tôkyô Immigration Bureau last Friday. After submitting the necessary documents, I was told the procedure might take up to two or three monthsc The contract I actually got is a full-time ALT position from a Kantô area BoE (direct-hire). Now Ifm very anxious about not getting my CoE on time before school starts. Anyone got their CoE within forty days as the online chart (<https://www.moj.go.jp/isa/content/001388358.pdf>;) shows for Fall 2022?
Thank you in advance for any reassuring message.
by makotokino (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/7 17:24
Hi!
I apply for my coe on 5th dec 2022
28jan they sent us letter to describe my jobs i described everything and resummit it now how long its take to get coe.
by Muhammad Zain rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/7 17:24
Hi!
I apply for my coe on 5th dec 2022
28jan they sent us letter to describe my jobs i described everything and resummit it now how long its take to get coe.
by Muhammad Zain rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/7 20:13
Hello. I applied myself for a CoE in order to get a full-time instructor visa last Friday at Tôkyô Immigration Bureau (regarding a BoE direct-hire contract). After giving all the necessary documents, I was told the procedure might take up to two or three monthsc Since Ifm supposed to start working from April, I got very anxious about my CoE not getting issued on time. The ISA website stipulates the processing time takes from 30 to 40 days so I was wondering if anyone were able to receive their CoE within that duration. Thank you in advance for any helpful comment.
by Makoto Kino (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/7 22:07
Dear Makoto,

I would like to clarify several things. First of all, if your name is gMakotoh, then I suppose you are Japanese. If so, then why you need to submit for CoE? If you are not Japanese and submitted for CoE, then it is understandable. Another question is, how did you apply for CoE directly if you are not in Japan? Or does your employer submitted instead of you? Or did you come with a visitorfs visa and applied for CoE? Can you please clarify all these above mentioned, so that everybody would clearly understand. Otherwise, it would be confusing for everyone.
Thank you!
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/7 22:15
Thank you John. Sorry for my confusing nom de plume. I actually have a French passport and I came to Japan with a short-term visa to have job interviews (I passed some of them) and then apply for CoE on my own.
by Makoto Kino (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/8 17:26
Submitted: november 25, 2022

Still waiting for the result!
- chiba immigration
by J (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/9 21:49
What is screening process can anh buddy tell me
by Tauseef (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/12 12:52
Submitted for spouse of Japanese national COE in Osaka on November 9th and I'm still waiting even though I'm officially past the 3-month wait :(

The long wait is making me more and more anxious but who knows if it means that it's more like to get rejected.
by Michelle (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/13 04:21
@Michelle
Did you send all documentation in Japanese? I would give a call to the Osaka branch just in case.

Visa type: Spouse of Japanese National
Applied: 21/12/22
Tokyo Immigration Bureau

A month later we received a letter asking for a missing form and we sent it back the next day.
Still waiting.
by sw (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/13 14:32
Hello everyone,
This thread helped me a lot while I was so worried and anxious waiting for my COE so Ifd like to share my experience here hopefully it helps :)

+ Applied for Specified Skilled Worker
+ 15th Sep 22 submitted docs at Tokyo Immigration
+ 6th Jan 23 immigration asked for additional docs
+ 8th Feb 23 immigration informed that my COE is approved
+ 13th Feb 23 actual COE is delivered to my agency in Tokyo

Me and my 5 other friends submitted docs only 1 day apart but only me my other 2 friends got COE while my other 3 friends are still waiting. I was waiting for almost 5 months. I was so worried that I might get rejected since it took long but now I finally got COE :) I hope everyone will get your COE soon.

by Nana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/14 00:17
@Nana

As what you have mentioned, you have an agency that helps you out for your ssw visa, so that means they should know already what documents are needed unless they are not really use to it...

If I may ask, from which country are you from and what work is assigned for your ssw visa?

I am also under an agency but I have trust on them since they are used to hire overseas workers and they have done filing up COE's already...

Thanks!!!
by ƒnƒRƒr (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 16 of 100: Posts 301 - 320 of 1990
prev
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 100
next

reply to this thread