Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 17 of 43: Posts 321 - 340 of 846
prev
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/26 15:44
Hi Nara,
How are you doing? Its very hard to wait 😔. Cant sleep properly this days. How you are managing yourself?
Thank you
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/26 16:04
@Saadnk,
You are right that waiting is not easy thing, but we need to be patience and think positively for our results.
Maybe around MAY or JUNE our results will come out.
by NARA81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/26 16:13
What is rejection percentage and main reasons if it? I started to worry before the application itfs self.
by Application in progress (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/26 17:07
@Application in progress,
The rejections rate is less than 10% and there are multiple reasons for the rejection of an applicant.
You need to submit all the authentic documents and tell the truth in interview and do not hide anything or do not submit any fake documents. Also clear your all taxes and make good records of driving etc.
think positive before and after the application.
by MD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/26 21:28
@MD
Thanks for this information and for giving me confidence.
I am worried about Japenese Test. Currently, I possess only N4 & a little bit nervous about the test they will conduct.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/26 22:09
Hi application in progress
Keep practicing before you go there. Find a standar 1 or 2 book and try to read them with very basic sentences. Practice hiragana katakana and your name and home address almost every day before u finish the test. This thing will make you look confident. You can make it. Have a good luck.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/27 08:45
@Application in progress,
The test is easy for those who knows katakana, hiragana and basic kanji of level three elementary school.
You should not worry about it. Just try to practise your Japanese skill before submitting your case in the legal affair bureau.
by MD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/27 13:23
Hello Guys,
Thanks for your prompt guidance.
Today I have been to homokyoku for consultation. All of the sudden case taker asked the details and took a test written and reading. Once he felt OK with the hold I have😇 on language started to explain about the documents required. All this process took almost 45minutes.
My concern is , do we another interview after all the documents are ready (including Japanese )?
Any of you guys were in the same situation like me now?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/27 13:42
Hi application in progress
They may check your Japanese while submitting documents or after submission when they take interview they make take test that time or they may not take any test. We canft really say anything. Better to be prepared.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/27 14:07
@Saadnk

I mean to say that I have already finished the written and reading test today.
Although, will be there any further tests beyond that?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/27 14:14
Hi
Usually if the case officer satisfied then they may not take any test further. Since your tantosha will be changed once you submit your documents depending on him. He may test or he may not. For me i took test as well while consultations then while interview my tantosha asked me he wanted to take test but i have jlpt n2 and i sound fine so he wont take the test. Depending on them it varies everytime. You can be confident in the interview so that he can feel ur Japanese enough. But take it easy you can make it .
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/28 11:16
Hello, Senpai san,
I am following this thread for many days and started to collect all the documents. Almost I have collected 90% of the documents and will make a reservation to submit to the officer for verification.
However, it will take a minimum 1year for the process to happen(based on this thread). In parallel, I am looking for Indian Citizens who are already naturalized and applied for OCI. As I have many questions related to OCI document preparation. There is no discrimination, those who are all have an idea of OCI are welcome to give their opinion and advice for the documents to be prepared & surrender after naturalization.

Thanks for your support.

by Guest11 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/29 12:39
Hello All,
As I said to you in my previous threads, I am gathering all the required documents from the list received from the case taker. I have questions about the two points
{1} Do we need an affidavit or notary on all the documents from the home country for instance Birth certificates of mine, my kids, and my siblings? marriage certificates, graduation certificates etc.
{2}what to be mentioned in the@‰Æ‘°ŠÖŒWØ–¾‘, do we have any format?Anyone here from INDIA who has done this certificate could you provide some information?
@Guest11 hope you are also from India, if so have you got the 2 document if yes how did you get it?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/31 11:59
congratulation to all who got passport approved and best wishes to all who are waiting the result . i want to know one thing that i applied on 2022march 23 and my interview was in 2022july 7 but they didnot came to my apartment stil they do not call me one time i change my room after that i call them and send my new adress too . if some one have same case please let me know .they will come ornot to visit my apartment .. onegaisimasu
by james gop (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/31 13:17
Hi James
Visiting your apartment is not required i guess. If they want to visit your room they would do on same day after interview.
Hope you get the result soon.
Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/31 15:17
@saandk

thank you very much . its hard to wait something ....watting kill .......hope everything will be ok ...

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/31 15:41
Hi James
We are in same face. Lets be positive and wait for it.
Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/31 16:04
saadnk
when you subimited your document and did they take your interview ?
one time i want to call and ask to person in charge . is it good to call them or have to wait until they call . and what will be first they call us first or they put on kanppo first ? any idea

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/31 17:09
Hi james
I gave interview on October 2022.
As i heard you should not call them unless anything change. Depending on tantosha it can be on the same day you get call and see your name. Sometimes tantosha call you before result is out or sometimes few days after result is out.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/1/31 23:39
Congrats Maruf!
Got naturalized a month ago but I'm still visiting this page!You are right! Everyone here really share important information that will help us during the process.
Congrats again! Hard word paid off!
by JP2023 (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 17 of 43: Posts 321 - 340 of 846
prev
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43
next

reply to this thread