Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 18 of 101: Posts 341 - 360 of 2013
prev
1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 101
next

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/20 17:30
Applied last year nov 25th still no COE
And its almost 3 months
by J (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/20 22:10
@J where did you apply and for what visa type?
Ifve been waiting for 3 months and two weeks now so I wonder if itfs busy at a certain immigration office?
by Michelle (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/20 22:31
Hi All,

Firstly Thank you each and every one for maintaining this thread.

My company applied for HSFP Type ii COE last week, I am not worried if it's delayed or taking time.

I just want to understand how the whole process, Generally my org informed me that - HSFP's are processed much faster than the other types.

1. Is it true? If yes , How soon I can expect, since I never travelled Japan and I really need to do some shopping If its very soon. I am hoping at least 1-2 months would be great, but My reporting date would change as per the COE received date which makes me concerned.

Thanks in advance.
by New01pop (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/21 07:08
Applied 6 Jan (student visa by UTokyo)
Still waiting
by Hideyuki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/21 10:36
School applied 11/17 (Tokyo), over 3 months and still no news on COE
by L (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/21 17:31
@michelle

Submitted my documents to CHIBA IMMIGRATION
I called them once but insisted me to wait for a mail instead.
by J (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/22 01:02
University sent COE application to immigration on January 12th. I'm still waiting.
by grapelord rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/22 09:40
What is the cost of coe how much fees they charge
by Srk (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/22 16:54
Is there anyone who applied in august 2022 and still not received the coe or asked for additional documents?
by 1937 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/22 21:48
How much charges for coe
by Domy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/22 21:52
I applied for the COE mid january after messing up the paper work once and haven't heard anything about it yet, the problem is we are kinda on a time line and we need to be in Japan before the 15th of March this year.

Can I enter Japan on a tourist visa, wait for the the COE while in Japan, then fly back to my country as I have received the CoE? or do I have to stay outside of Japan while waiting for the COE to get it approved?

Reason why I am wondering is since I need to help my wife to travel to Japan with our newborn son.
by Chris (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/22 23:39
@Chris, if you are from a visa waiver country, yes you can come as a tourist.
Some years ago I came here first on tourist while my husband was waiting for the COE. Once he got it he came, while I flew back to Spain, took my COE to the embassy, got my visa and returned to Japan.

There might even be a way how to do this without returning to your home country. But I am not sure.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/22 23:41
@ New01pop

I got HSP at end of 2021 and it took a bit over a month. Application was done in Osaka.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/22 23:56
@LikeBike

Thank you for the information, I am a Swedish citizen so I can stay in Japan for 90 days without a visa, hoping the CoE arrive at my spouse mother by then so I can just fly back to Sweden with the CoE and then apply for a visa and hopefully get back to Japan asap.
by Chris (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/23 09:39

Visa type: International student

School sent CoE to Immigration around November 27th, 2022.

CoE confirmation date: January 25th, 2023.

It took almost exactly two months.
by Ghoul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/23 11:28
Visa Type: Intra-company Transferee
Applied: Jan 12
Received: Feb 22
Bureau: Tokyo

Basically 6 week turnaround time - good luck all! Thank you for this thread :)
by PTV (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/23 14:40
@Chris

You can definitely do this! Whether or not you're waiting for your COE, you can go to Japan as a tourist, also assuming you're from the US/have an American passport. Also, don't take my word for it, but I've heard of a few cases where Americans have taken a short and cheap flight over to South Korea and taken applied for their visa at the US embassy there. It's odd because, anytime this is mentioned, someone comes and yells about how this only works for Korean citizens and it's not possible, but it is possible, even for non-Koreans. If you do have the funds to just go back home and then apply and return, I'd say go for that though.
by just spent $700 on airpod max's fk (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/23 20:11
Hallo everyone ,
Is there anyone here OR who knows someone who has applied COE for Work Visa in Agriculture without a degree/agriculture skills assessment test ,only holding a National Foundation Certificate, and A Beginners Japanese langauage level studied via online?
OR anyone with expereince of applying COE for work Visa in Agriculture what are the required documents by the immigration
Thank you in advance for the heads up!
by @Iniesta (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/24 14:29
When coe will be issue almost 3 months ago additional documents send to immigration dept by my laywer
by Masee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/2/24 19:36
Visa type: SSW

Submitted date: 15/09/22
Submitted additional documents: 24/01/23
by iannosekai (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 18 of 101: Posts 341 - 360 of 2013
prev
1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 101
next

reply to this thread