Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 18 of 43: Posts 341 - 360 of 846
prev
1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/1 18:53
I just have a question for people who have gone through the same thing as me.

Last week, the homukyoku called and asked if any had changed jobs, returned to the country, divorced, and so on.

I stated that I changed jobs last year.

He stated that my application had been granted, but that if anything changed, I would have to resubmit the documentation.

Since I was already approved, I believed I should have just said a lie to the person in charge

I'm worrying as result of my employment change, it might be the reason my application was rejected. Is anyone else with my same case here on the blog? Please share your experience.

by Hippocampus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/2 09:28
@Hippocampus,
It is better to inform the legal affair bureau on the same day after confirming the new job or change of the job place or change the house address. it is not good to hide anything from them.
in your case you ignored to tell them that you changed the job. So, in that case now they will confirm with your new workplace about your work and position.
by MD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/2 13:06
hello everyone good afternoon
i want to ask one thing please share who have same case
i have 3 time driving voilence 3point but not big accident just single and lane ingore and before 5/6 year ihave credit card black list did it effect in naturalization ? and i paid credit money too and when i submitted my paper, person in charge told me that do not make driving voilence more than that .
and if they do not approved what they do any idea how long after we can know that they do not approved and this situtaion any problem please share who have same problem and what happen
by james gop (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/3 10:34
Hello,

Change of job notification is more than a recommendation. This is an obligation.
All items subject to update are listed on the “orange” paper given at time of submission (with name of contact and application number).
I shall advise to update these information asap. It may generate further document submission, and delay the process. But absence of declaration may be considered as worse if they find out.
Nicolas
by Nicolas (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 11:30
hi saadnk
how is gong on any new updatye about you . now days you do not write anything hope good thing happen to you .if you have any new update lets share it ..
by james gop (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 13:33
Hi James,
No luck yet. Still waiting for my result.
I will update everyone once i hear anything from my Tantosha pr if i see my name on kanpo.
Thank you
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 13:53
Hello All,
I am stuck for the document 関係証明書, i would like to know how to obtain it.
In my home country there is no certificate like this. Please support me from your experience.

Thanks and Regards,
by Application in Progress (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 15:01
@Application in progress,
You mean family registration or family relationship certificate (関係証明書), it can be obtained very easily, even in my country we can get this kind of certificates online instead of going to government offices.
Every country has the system to keep the family relationships data in their system. And I don't know that why your country doesn't have this kind of important data. By the way, if you don't mind which country, you are from?
by NARA81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 15:44
Ho sadak
Do not worry positive result will come soon me too waiting and every day seeing kanpo
Do you have any idea
That I have 3 point less in driving liscen and I have black list in credit card before 6/7 year but I pay all amount this year . Is thi effect on naturalization .. if you have idea please share. My Tanto he did not call at my office too nor he came to May apartment. So little bit worry . And it’s hard to wait some result
by James gop (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 16:08
@James gop,
James Gop your case is a little serious as you didn't obey the rules of the credit cards and also your credit cards are blocked and made your blacklisted. usually, credit cards can't be blocked easily, because credit cards companies usually give 2 or 3 chances to pay the money then after that they block the cards.
Also, you are having bad driving records. but it is also a little confusing that why your case officer didnt not contact your employment place.
it is serious problem but let's hope for the best.

By the way when did you submit your case and did you finish your interview after submitting the case.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 18:46
Md guest
Thank you for share
I submitted my paper on March and I did my interview on July they call my family too
About driving liscense they said be careful more than this other they did not ask me about other about credit card. Hope everything will be good

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 18:53
Are you applying or you already approved if you apply how was your when did you apply and did you have interview?
by James MD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 19:20
Guest MD
Sorry I wrote my name mistake
I wrote your name on my name haha sorry for that. It was my mistake

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/6 21:22
@ James gop,
I applied half year ago and I did my interview 2 months ago and now waiting for the result.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/7 10:19
@NARA81

My bad, I didn't write in complete. Its 家族関係証明書.
And , i am from India and trying to get this document but seems we cannot have this.
If anyone undergone this situation, please teach me how to tackle this .
by Application in progress (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/7 12:15
Hi application in progress
India have it bro. You should check with someone who did this. If you know someone from india who did kika you can ask them.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/7 12:59
@Saadnk

Thank you man for the information, sadly i dont know any Indian who done kika.
If you have any friends is it possible to get some information.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh R
by Application in process (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/7 13:42
Hi Rakesh
I dont know anyone also. What you can do is you can find a family relationship certificate format make it with your family details and verify it through your city office in india. Ask them to print it on their pad.
Hope it helps
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/7 17:27
@Application in Progress,
Indian government can issue the family registration certificate to anyone who have the following the cards:
Aadhaar Card
Election/Voters ID
Ration Card
Time Frame to issue the Certificate: 6 days from the date of application.
Validity of the family registration certificate: 3 Years from the date of issue of certificate.

you can ask your family members to apply it for you in India.
i think it is very easy to get it as it is the right of every citizen to get it from government office.
by NARA81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/7 22:29
@NARA81

Thanks for the information.
It seems like Family Membership Certificate is often required for the purpose of settlement of claims in respect of the deceased by the family members of the deceased family.
I tried to get information from my family but the officer has stated without a death certificate they cannot be able to provide this it seems.

by Application in progress (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 18 of 43: Posts 341 - 360 of 846
prev
1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43
next

reply to this thread