Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 19 of 42: Posts 361 - 380 of 827
prev
1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/9 15:05
@Application in progress,
The family registration certificate is important for many purposes. so, you can ask your family to get one copy of the certificate on behalf of you in India. or you can apply online from Japan.
by NARA81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/10 10:00
Hello Everyone,
I have a question regarding the changing of the visa status because i am going to change my employer and will move to a new company but in that case my visa status will be change. But Kika is still in process.
so, is it okay to change the job and visa status while the Kika is still in process?
please answer my question if anybody have the same experience?
thanks,
by asking questions (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/10 14:52
Hi Asking questions,
What do you mean by your visa status will be changed. If you are having work visa which is skilled worker visa. If you change to same kind of job your visa should not change only employer will be changed. Can you share more in details.
Thank you
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/10 20:49
@ Saadnk,
I have an engineer visa but I will change my visa from engineer to skilled worker visa
by Asking questions (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/10 23:40
Hi asking question
The best thing you can do is contact your tantosha. If you tell him the reason you are changing the job and new job will have this kind of visa he will guide you. Its not bad to change i think if you are transparent with your tantosha. Can you tell us when did you apply and when did you have interview. If you are hoping the results soon then maybe you can wait bit more and once you get the result you can change the job.
Hope it helps
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/13 15:32
@Saadnk,
I applied in November, and I did my interview in January.
i applied in Osaka.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/13 15:57
@asking questions
Glad for accepting your application. Hope you will receive the good in coming days!
Just asking in eager, Can i know how was your interview and type of questions raised by Tantousha?

by Kindgamer (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/13 16:12
@Kindgamer,
Thank you.
the questions they were mainly asked about the documents you submitted during your applications.
they want to check the documents with you to confirm it that the documents are real and guanine.
they will ask you about your family members.
ask about your parent's date of birth and their marriage date.
about your future plan in Japan.
about your education background.
about your motive that why wants to become Japanese national.
and so on......

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/17 15:38
@Asking Questions

Saadnk is right, you need to consult with your case worker if you are changing visa. Specified Skilled Workers (SSW) are unable to apply for Japan naturalization and have limited 5 year stay in Japan so you need to consider everything before making a final move.
by Kika_Applicant (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/17 15:40
@Asking Questions

Sorry, I misread regarding the visa category you are changing into.
by Kika_applicant (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/24 15:06
HELLO EVERYONE
how is going on?
after submitting all document, it's almost 11 months complete still they do not call me waiting kill here it's too much tough to wait something.
any new update please share your feeling.
this page makes little bit relief.
@saank how is your going on did you approved or still waiting.
by james gop (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/24 16:22
Hi James,
No news for me. i dont know when they will publish the result. Waiting is difficult I understand since we are in same face. Lets hope for the best. They will do their job. Nothing much we can do in this. Hangout more with friends and focus on what you do daily.
Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/2/24 17:15
thank you saadnk
let's wait and fingure cross for good news soon.
really it make stress sometime lol.
hope this month we will get good news and pray.
by james gop (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/3/8 09:26
Hello everyone
How is going on
Today I call homukyku becuse I make plan to go my country next month so and they said that we send your result from post office but they do not say it approved or not after seeing that paper if you do not understand call me they said that wait for that paper ,what it mean Anybody have same case like this .please what it mean is it approved or not anybody have any idea about it
by James gop (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/3/8 09:46
@James gop,
Maybe the office sent you letter of assurance to renounce (cancel) your current nationality.
but usually before sending the letter by post they call you and tell you the result.
by the way what is your current nationality?
by MD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/3/8 12:31
Hi everyone
I was requested to submit few more tax paper and my old company colleague phone number recently. I have done my interview 5 months ago. Why they are asking for this again? Anyone have any idea?
Thank you

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/3/8 14:45
I got assurance letter from the homukyuku to renounce my current nationality.
so now i am planning to submit the assurance letter with other documents at my embassy in tokyo.
my case took less than 5 months at homukyuku.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/3/8 14:49
@Saadnk,
Maybe they found something missing in your previous tax papers and want to confirm with new tax papers and also will confirm your behaviour and conduct in your old workplace from your colleagues.
i think it is normal. You do not need to worry about it.
by MD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/3/8 15:10
Hi Nara,

Congrats. Where are you from by the way? How long does it take to renounce citizenship?

Md thank you buddy
Hoping for the best.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/3/8 15:14
@ Saadnk,
Thank you Saadnk. I am from Vietnam.
maybe it will take 6 months to renounce my current nationality as my country is very slow in the process.

Page 19 of 42: Posts 361 - 380 of 827
prev
1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42
next

reply to this thread