Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

fishing gear in fukuoka? 2007/1/22 08:42
i am looking for fishing gear shops in fukuoka, anyone can tell me where can i find it? i would like to buy PE fishing line of Daiwa and Shimano fishing rod stella8000 (spinning)
by attimus rate this post as useful

Shimano Super aero technium MG 2007/2/8 07:29
In spain, this reel costs an barbarity, and I wish to known if in Japan's tackle shop who shipping arround the world have this reel cheaper.

Thanks.

My email is gittis77@hotmail.com
by Jordi rate this post as useful

Daiwa fishing reels 2007/4/27 05:50
I am looking to purchase several Daiwa Tanacom Bull 750FE electric fishing reels to be shipped to the U. S.
by Gregory A. Voss rate this post as useful

Locate Fishing Club Nagasaki 2007/7/12 13:28
Looking for the web site or e-mail address for the Nagasaki Fishing Gear or Kona Coffee Club In Nagasaki
by Capt. Len Roberts rate this post as useful

Fly fishing near Tokyo 2007/9/18 08:32
Hi,

I just moved to Tokyo from Billings, MT. I am a fly fisherman and was wondering if anybody knows how to get information about possible fly fishing locations outside of Tokyo. Also, does anybody know of any shops in Tokyo that specialize in fly fishing?
by Eric Hanson rate this post as useful

Im in the same boat... 2007/10/10 15:29
I too am looking to do some fishing. Please contact me if you like.
xxxx@yahoo.com
by Andrew Cesario rate this post as useful

Fly Shop in Tokyo 2007/12/3 01:57
Hi Eric from Montana, you can try the Sansui shop in Tokyo and there are several other fly shops also in Tokyo. I was a guest tier a few years ago at the Sansui Shop and they have it all there, nice shop and helpful with your needs. Tight Loops.
by Capt. Len Roberts rate this post as useful

Fishing Tackle shop in Hokkaido 2008/10/30 18:06
Hi ... I am a keen fisherman from Singapore and I will be in Hokkaido from the 15 to 23 Nov. Wonder is there any fishing tackle shop that I can buy some reel and rods from. Below are the places that i will travel. Thanks

Day 1 - Chitose & Sapporo
Day 2 - Sapporo
Day 3 - Otaru
Day 4 - Furano
Day 5 - Sounkyo
Day 6 - Akan National Park
Day 7 - Akan National Park
Day 8 - Kushiro
Day 9 - Back to Singapore
by Ken rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev