Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 35 of 35
prev
1 2

Panasonic P900iv 2006/3/8 14:23
I really like the Cloud Phone too, but according to all the posts, the phones will not work anywhere outside of Japan. I emailed Panasonic's mobile phone department quite some time ago to ask if and when the P900iv phones will be available abroad, but received no response. I did read somewhere (unfortunately I forgot where), that the phones will not be available outside of Japan until 2008. Please don't quote me on that.
by OnLYiMA rate this post as useful

I heard that too!!! 2006/5/8 18:50
I remember looking at another forum not sure where but it said that the P900iV will later be released in Europe, AMerica etc. But it should be round the end of 2007 beggining of 2008 (long time to wait) but still at least we are getting them
by CLoud_Strife _Fan rate this post as useful

Unlock P900iV in Viet Nam 2006/5/13 23:55
I'm living in Viet Nam. I have bought a Panasonic P900iV. In Viet Nam, we are 3 network providers: 1 CDMA 1x and 2 GSM (GPRS). How can I unlock this phone? Help me!
by Lan Tan rate this post as useful

ahh.. confusion 2006/6/2 07:11
ok people.. we all know foma dosent work anywhere else but japan.. god knows what docomo or watever is.. is there anyway of getting this phone to work in england or in any other countrys but japan.. because seriously.. every ff7 fan loves this phone.. its gorgeous.. we all want it.. we should have it :: dose angry face ::
by Rain rate this post as useful

. 2006/6/3 07:23
I'm living in Viet Nam. I have bought a Panasonic P900iV. In Viet Nam, we are 3 network providers: 1 CDMA 1x and 2 GSM (GPRS). How can I unlock this phone? Help me!

P900iV is a W-CDMA phone and does not connect to CDMA or GSM networks.
by meringue4 rate this post as useful

Motorola Razr V3x 3g quad band 2006/6/4 16:47
I am going to Japna in September.....just wondering if this phone will work over there?
Thanks
by Lozza rate this post as useful

UK & US Fans 2006/7/6 20:05
You guys should really sign up to this

http://www.petitiononline.com/p900iv/petition.html

Spread the word
by Tony rate this post as useful

darn 2006/7/13 21:56
it is really a shame..
does panasonic really think that no-one outside Japan would like to buy this phone?
i would think that at leats half of ff7-fans would at least consider it.. and thats gotta be quite a few people..
oh well..
by oyvinator, Norway rate this post as useful

why god why !? 2006/8/17 16:31
I want this phone but I am from America so I cannot buy it, how can I express my love for Final Fantasy without the phone. I want this phone so bad. It is unbearable, I refuse to use any other phone but the P900iv. I love that phone with a passion do you understand! Let me share this phone with the world. Long Live Final Fantasy.
by Cuong Trinh rate this post as useful

Re: Motorola Razr V3x 3g quad band 2006/8/18 02:04
I am going to Japna in September.....just wondering if this phone will work over there?

It should work as long as your operator is a roaming partner of NTT DoCoMo or Vodafone Japan.
by meringue4 rate this post as useful

Why?? 2006/10/2 22:41
The latest Japanese phone's are not released anywhere else in the world for this reason-
Its a bit like a conveyor belt, we're sold their oldest stuff first to ensure that every model brought out is sold. I we could get our hands on the newest one's, nobody would bother with the older phones. Its all about the money££££!
by Nice Geezer rate this post as useful

I need to know where... 2007/9/14 11:48
I need to know where to buy this phone, even if it doesn't work where I live... Email me atxxxx@sbcglobal.net
by Luay rate this post as useful

P900iv unlocked 2007/12/4 15:35
I have read several forums about the p900iv and finaly bought one off ebay upon my purchase i imediatly called panasonic japan and grilled them on how to unlock it then i called docomo and asked them to unlock it i live in america so both these calls were very expensive but after many months i got docomo to unlock my phone as for the card a r-uim card can be used
by Joey thomas rate this post as useful

what happend? 2007/12/4 16:22
So,did Panasonic decide to sell P900iv "cloud phone" outside Japan?

When I see all other cell phones sold abroad,I think Japanese cell phone designs are so boring and lame because they all look the same. All button layout is same and menu layout as well.
OTOH,European or American cell phones are so sharp and cool looking design.
I think Japanis cellpone system are so messed up.
Phone makers should design and sell cellpones,and Docomo and others should do the rest(whatever that is..)
So when we buy cellpone it's unlocked and after we decide which company we choose then phone should be locked. This way people from abroad can also purchase them and be happi campers :)
by hodad rate this post as useful

yes you can! 2008/1/18 07:46
you can buy the cellphone out of japan if you no the right websites! but the unlocking part well... i'll have to unlock it illegally but other then that i can still get it!
by Karen rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 35 of 35
prev
1 2

reply to this thread