Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

Re: Overstay with Spouse Visa question 2018/6/17 06:02
If you dont like Japan. You have choices.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Overstay with Spouse Visa question 2018/6/17 07:49
I cannot imagine how someone not married, having no child and from "2nd or 3thrd zone" countries would be treated if they forgot to extend their residence card....
Immigration law (this kind of rules are not called like this in Japan though) and all that are not international social welfare.
If people from abroad tend to work illegally or to take advantage of marriage status, these can be good reasons to make rules strict.

First of all, consider you were expected to know all the rules about your situation. You are not a passport holder of Japan. It means you are expected to go through certain processes, always. It's no one else's fault you lack in management skill on your situation.

the immigration will get systems allowing different processes based on different cases...they will not
They treated you quite generously, based on your case.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Overstay with Spouse Visa question 2018/6/17 07:51
In Europe 2 persons from different countries (still one being a national the country where all reside) and having a child will not be separated....you know
I have different information than you have, but I don't think it's cruel or anything.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread