Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

Re: Cool japan 2019/2/21 14:14
"No answer is better than a wrong answer, as a wrong answer can mislead the questioner and lead to unnecessary loss of time or money. Just because a question has not gotten an answer for a while does not make it okay to give a wrong answer. Wrong answers should always be corrected as soon as they are detected. "
I'm not going to continue with this, but there is a difference between "answer" and "opinion". I said "opinion". An opinion is something that is subjective. For an example, my answer to your post (as a matter of fact) is that it does not address what I said at all. I also have an opinion about your post. That is that you are very correct in what you say, but misplaced in the context of what you were quoting.

I have opinions about a lot of things and many times many other very knowledgable posters disagree. My lack of enthusiasm for Fukuoka is one of them, so I have learned not to mention it (oops, just did!). So what I am talking about is when someone asks "How long should I spend in Fukuoka". No-one responds. I might say "as long as it takes to walk to the next platform and take a train out of there" (actually I wouldnt, it is nice for a day), but then I am attacked by 3 people saying how stupid I must be to think that anything less than a month in Fukuoka is adequate. That is the situation I'm talking about.

But anyway, I'm gonna resist the temptation to look at this thread again, life's too short. Sorry OP for derailling things.

by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cool japan 2019/2/21 15:54
Donft put yourself out freind, still itfs people like you that make it less difficult to navigate through unknown territories. If there werenft people who were willing to help out a stranger wefd still be barbarians.
by {Z (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

reply to this thread