Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

French 2008/7/8 02:10
There is a French bakery just outside Nezu St (chiyoda Line) - couple of doors down from Yoshinoya.

by ichinensei rate this post as useful

Too many bakeries 2008/7/8 13:23
Basically, there are hundreds if not thousands of bakeries in Tokyo. I walk past 4 on my 5 minute walk to the station every day.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Inquiry 2008/7/10 22:23
This is just a build off of the topic I didnt want to make a new thread for this question so I thought it would be apropriate here. First I would like to ask for people in Japan who visit bakeries often just a few questions.
What do you expect from a bakery as far as quality and options available?
What would you like to see more of in a bakery?
Finally I have a question for anyone who has been or know any small bakeries in Japan (Talking about just local small home bakeries nothing big or commercial) If possible if you know of any bakeries as stated if they have an email or even a website in which I can contact them It would be much apreciated. The reason for this is because for along time ive been interested in bakery about 7 years now and I would like to ask about simple things such as if business is good? Is it somthing in which they find enjoyable. So if anyone has any experience in this field please feel free to reply thankyou.
by MH rate this post as useful

Der Akkord Vegan Bakery 2008/8/14 10:11
For Lily who asked last month - Yes, there's a good vegan bakery in Tokyo called Der Akkord. 5-45-5 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku

www.der-akkord.jp/english.htm
by vecca rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

reply to this thread