Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 29 of 29
prev
1 2

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/24 02:50
I think the side question is:

Can I get 14 days of Cheesecake in that little mini fridge in the hotel room, for the quarantine period?
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/24 05:27
I have a feeling they're not going to care if you have had it before or not. Self-quarantine can be in a facility of their choosing, so I would definitely be re-thinking of any thought of going to Japan right now.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/24 06:54
I think the quarantine comes hand-in-hand with a temporary stop of visa-free entry.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/24 06:55
A professional opinion Google Medcram Coronavirus
by Yrral (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/24 08:24
The problem is solved:
Japan to restrict entry of all passengers from U.S. from March 26

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/13236981
by T.K. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/27 13:55

Japan will probably follow Australia as well as new Zealand:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-19/coronavirus-non-resident-travel...
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/27 14:13
by Hanami (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/28 17:31
Where are you traveling from?
by Jan De Roos (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Entry after having the Cononavirus 2020/3/28 19:35
This is a little Off Topic, but so is cheesecake. I would be traveling from Dallas, Texas. I have traveled to Japan on vacation five times, where, I usually stay between three to five weeks each trip.

I am retired, and I worked for the U.S. Post Office, where I worked as a Electronics Technician, cleaning and re-calibrating machines that process letter mail. When I left last year, we were still maintaining the Anthrax Detectors on the Automatic Facer Canceller Machines.

The world changed for me, after the Anthrax incident. I was actually used to seeing people training in bio-Hazard suits, which happened every three months.

I currently feel that we are three months in, on a fifteen month pandemic. Worldwide, we are 1/2 million infected of 7.8 billion, or 1 in 15,000 has been infected. We are still at the onset of this pandemic.

I think the world has changed again, because of the Coronavirus. Overall, I think this pandemic is far less lethal than I expected, for a world wide life changing pandemic. As for entry after being infected, I now think it will not matter if I have survived the infection. Things will be learned, and set in place, to protect against the next pandemic.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 29 of 29
prev
1 2

reply to this thread